MMD discussion/sharing

dajj

Dec 17, 2018

I tried to use some application to increase FPS and that quality also to 4K for Dirty wedding from Banana.
Not sure if it worked, maybe you guys can give me some feedback.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021

I tried to use some application to increase FPS and that quality also to 4K for Dirty wedding from Banana.
Not sure if it worked, maybe you guys can give me some feedback.
I think it's a good idea.
part09.
This file is a 3.5G 2K file, if converted to 4K, the encoding rate should be increased by 1.5~2 times, otherwise, under the same encoding rate, it is forced to enlarge, resulting in unclear video.

Reactions: dajj and JACKRK2

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
who does the best insect videos?
right now there is not a active creator that does the best stuff ... there used to be banana but he stoped but ocasionaly Cicadasarecool and platinumcactus post but it is like once every 4-5 months... other creators are pretty average or just starting out and they are not that skilled and it shows
the insect tag is rly weak rn i say

Aug 23, 2017
right now there is not a active creator that does the best stuff ... there used to be banana but he stoped but ocasionaly Cicadasarecool and platinumcactus post but it is like once every 4-5 months... other creators are pretty average or just starting out and they are not that skilled and it shows
damn that's a shame

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
There's also Tenya, who was pretty active for a while but, not so much lately, it seems. Chibitayo is the same way.

Reactions: YourDaddy38491