MMD discussion/sharing

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Been a while, but I'm back to ask for a hero to share shiron's stuff from after the Fantia freeze.

This is the only place I know that shares stuff from Fantia, unless anyone else knows another...? I suspect there's some Japanese or Asian site for pirates that native English speakers would never find. Not even 4chan has answers afaik.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
it doesn't have all the videos, these are the good ones. 7pupu makes the same videos several times with different outfits and no nude versions so it's not worth it to share the entire folder (30gb). enjoy
If you don't mind me asking, where do you even find 7pupu/roger/cobby's stuff? The "usual sources" get nuked almost immediately. I hadn't even bothered asking around in this thread because, well, a quick search will tell you the success rate of things turning up here. I know nothing ever really disappears from the internet, but as 7pupu's patrons start to desert him in greater numbers, and his pricing/release structures get more ridiculous (causing more to leave, continuing the circle)...I dunno, I'm afraid that one day 7pupu throw a tantrum, shut everything down, and their videos will become somehow-even-more-impossible to find.

Anyways, thanks for the share, and if you had to get it straight from the source, your wallet has my condolences.

Reactions: LZorro93

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, where do you even find 7pupu/roger/cobby's stuff? The "usual sources" get nuked almost immediately. I hadn't even bothered asking around in this thread because, well, a quick search will tell you the success rate of things turning up here. I know nothing ever really disappears from the internet, but as 7pupu's patrons start to desert him in greater numbers, and his pricing/release structures get more ridiculous (causing more to leave, continuing the circle)...I dunno, I'm afraid that one day 7pupu throw a tantrum, shut everything down, and their videos will become somehow-even-more-impossible to find.

Anyways, thanks for the share, and if you had to get it straight from the source, your wallet has my condolences.
straight from the source my friend and I think I have all the monthly rewards for continuous sponsorship or at least the good ones and almost all his videos. In my opinion he's a good creator but the videos that led me to support him he won't do that kind of videos anymore, he started to get repetitive and charging $15 every month I think is too much, btw he blocked me on patreon after I made my post on here, so I think he's here or there's a mole haha, maybe in a few months I will support him again I don't know.

joayj

Apr 24, 2023
straight from the source my friend and I think I have all the monthly rewards for continuous sponsorship or at least the good ones and almost all his videos. In my opinion he's a good creator but the videos that led me to support him he won't do that kind of videos anymore, he started to get repetitive and charging $15 every month I think is too much, btw he blocked me on patreon after I made my post on here, so I think he's here or there's a mole haha, maybe in a few months I will support him again I don't know.
Excuse me for entering the conversation but can you share your collection of 7pupu if there's no problem with you of course(at least the footjob ones because this is my kind of fetish)

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
straight from the source my friend and I think I have all the monthly rewards for continuous sponsorship or at least the good ones and almost all his videos.
I kind of feel cheap for even asking, but I've been looking for weeks for the video the corresponds to:

he started to get repetitive and charging $15 every month I think is too much
Yeah, I think nobody explained to them that at best, it's supposed to be a side-hustle, not a primary source of income. Or they're just greedy. /shrug

btw he blocked me on patreon after I made my post on here, so I think he's here or there's a mole haha, maybe in a few months I will support him again I don't know.
Oof, that's rough. Now I really feel guilty about posting that request of you (not quite guilty enough to delete it, eheh, but enough that I'll totally understand if you ignore it).

My own selfish request aside, you might want to contact wharlUm2ocow. I saw earlier in this thread that they're trying to put together a giant torrent of 7pupu/cobby/roger's stuff. I'm sure they'd appreciate any help you could give.

Excuse me for entering the conversation but can you share your collection of 7pupu if there's no problem with you of course(at least the footjob ones because this is my kind of fetish)
Uh oh, yeah, it's already started. You've basically thrown chum into shark infested waters.

Speaking of sharks, does anyone know what happened to Shark100? It's like they completely fell off the face of the earth.

joayj

Apr 24, 2023
I kind of feel cheap for even asking, but I've been looking for weeks for the video the corresponds to:

Yeah, I think nobody explained to them that at best, it's supposed to be a side-hustle, not a primary source of income. Or they're just greedy. /shrug

Oof, that's rough. Now I really feel guilty about posting that request of you (not quite guilty enough to delete it, eheh, but enough that I'll totally understand if you ignore it).

My own selfish request aside, you might want to contact wharlUm2ocow. I saw earlier in this thread that they're trying to put together a giant torrent of 7pupu/cobby/roger's stuff. I'm sure they'd appreciate any help you could give.

Uh oh, yeah, it's already started. You've basically thrown chum into shark infested waters.

Speaking of sharks, does anyone know what happened to Shark100? It's like they completely fell off the face of the earth.
Yeah I'm sorry and thank you

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
At any rate, long story short the kemono admins can't be bothered to come up with a solution. Even if someone is willing to risk being banned from Fantia for sharing, Kemono still won't let people update the pages.
The Kemono admins have a solution for this. It just they're are very complacent of bring back that feature due to randoms "putting malwares within the downloads". When we already give them a solution to prevent that.

Reactions: WhatWhyWhen
Jan 4, 2018
Not related to MMD but can anyone download the video here because it has an Uncensored version of Hentai?
1. Name: Love express - Misuzu Takase
=> Link:
2. Name: Price of a secret - Lena Hayakawa
=> Link:
If anyone can download it, can you share it? I'm really grateful!
Go to hanime.tv and look up ienai koto/misuzu koto and download it for free there

• Angry
Reactions: LZorro93