MMD discussion/sharing

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
He would be better off just focus on making one video instead of pumping out dozens of low quality, repetitive videos, it just feels like he's not taking his supporters seriously. He would probably have more supporters if he doesn't charge as much money and actually make something good.
I told him the same thing dude, He made 12 versions of 卡芙卡 - Heart Attack【Honkai Star Rail】4k. If he focuses in making sex videos only and just a few of them and charging less money, it'd be way better but he will keep the same strategy for the rest of the year, at leat it was he told me.

serpent25

Jun 29, 2023
It's been a while since Jic Jic's Kemono.party discord was updated. Does anyone have his newer videos, or a way to update the kemono.party link?

Reactions: LZorro93

bianle

Feb 24, 2023
here pass: ZCJHsSk8tmyCfVQ0dshltw

it doesn't have all the videos, these are the good ones. 7pupu makes the same videos several times with different outfits and no nude versions so it's not worth it to share the entire folder (30gb). enjoy
thanks dude, do you have this?
Party Tonight【彼女、お借りします】4k 兔女郎 SEX版

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
I'm running out of hard drive space so uploading here. Hopefully I can find someone to share these videos someday when I want to redownload.

ⒽⒺⓃⓉⒶⒾⒶⓃⒾⓂⒺⒸⓇⒺⒶⓉⓄⓇⓉⓋ
50-54:
55-57:
58: The file you tried to upload is too large
59-63:
64-71:
72-80:
81-90:
91-95:
Thank you for the missing videos! I keep them in h265 and if they fit you, I'll be happy to share them whenever you want.
Will you add 58?

Last edited:

Dec 11, 2022
I told him the same thing dude, He made 12 versions of 卡芙卡 - Heart Attack【Honkai Star Rail】4k. If he focuses in making sex videos only and just a few of them and charging less money, it'd be way better but he will keep the same strategy for the rest of the year, at leat it was he told me.
personally found the hoshino ai video much higher quality than the others. If they were all pumped out like that it would be much better.

qb104

Jul 4, 2023
fr dude, he literally did a video with ahegao facial expressions and it was fire, after that, he's just back again with only different outfits, no horny emotional expression, no sounds, and too bland, I don't know what he is thinking.
May I ask which ahegao video are you talking about?

wodimaya

Nov 7, 2021
I'm running out of hard drive space so uploading here. Hopefully I can find someone to share these videos someday when I want to redownload.

ⒽⒺⓃⓉⒶⒾⒶⓃⒾⓂⒺⒸⓇⒺⒶⓉⓄⓇⓉⓋ
50-54:
55-57:
58: The file you tried to upload is too large
59-63:
64-71:
72-80:
81-90:
91-95:
Do you have 1-49 left over? I need them very much, thank you

joayj

Apr 24, 2023

Excuse me but do you have these by chance:

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: LZorro93

joayj

Apr 24, 2023
I already shared it cheack my mega link on my previous posts
Excuse me, but do you have by any chance these videos:

Honolulu - 足交【Azur Lane】表版(限定視頻Limited Video)

錦木千束&井之上瀧奈 - 二人足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

雷電將軍 - Thumbs Up 【Genshin Impact】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

水原千鶴 - 足交【彼女、お借りします】4k (Audio Version)『限定視頻』

錦木千束 - 足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

喜多川海夢-足交4 4k 全裸版

水原千鶴 - 足交2【彼女、お借りします】4k(限定視頻Limited Video)

申鶴 - Volume Up【Genshin Impact】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

喜多川海夢-足交 4k 半脫版

亞絲娜 - Conqueror【ソードアート・オンライン】4k SEX版 全裸版 (限定視頻Limited Video)

黛冬優子 - Sweet Magic【アイドルマスターシャイニーカラーズ】4k SEX版 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

I posted the kemono party links but my post has yet to be approved by the moderators, so I've posted the names here

Edit: the post with the kemono party links has just been approved, so I'll be grateful if you can check it out and if it doesn't bother you to share these videos if they are in your possession.

Thank you

Last edited:

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
Excuse me, but do you have by any chance these videos:

Honolulu - 足交【Azur Lane】表版(限定視頻Limited Video)

錦木千束&井之上瀧奈 - 二人足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

雷電將軍 - Thumbs Up 【Genshin Impact】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

水原千鶴 - 足交【彼女、お借りします】4k (Audio Version)『限定視頻』

錦木千束 - 足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

喜多川海夢-足交4 4k 全裸版

水原千鶴 - 足交2【彼女、お借りします】4k(限定視頻Limited Video)

申鶴 - Volume Up【Genshin Impact】4k SEX 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

喜多川海夢-足交 4k 半脫版

亞絲娜 - Conqueror【ソードアート・オンライン】4k SEX版 全裸版 (限定視頻Limited Video)

黛冬優子 - Sweet Magic【アイドルマスターシャイニーカラーズ】4k SEX版 全裸版(限定視頻Limited Video)

I posted the kemono party links but my post has yet to be approved by the moderators, so I've posted the names here

Edit: the post with the kemono party links has just been approved, so I'll be grateful if you can check it out and if it doesn't bother you to share these videos if they are in your possession.

Thank you
this is all the sex videos that I have, only naked version cuz I don't like clothed sex. If the link dies I won't re upload them so download them as soon as possible.
I won't share the dance videos for now.

Jan 4, 2018
Do you or anyone else have a torrent collection for all of seru mmd? Just discovered and his stuff's great. Problem is that kemono mega is only a free 2gb download then ur fucked.
If you make a free account on mega the download increases to 5gb. If you use a vpn after the download limit goes you can download a bunch of vids. There are also two vids here:
Although technically the majority of his vids are the same thing with a different character