MMD discussion/sharing

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Can u tell the password again man? I think its already been changed. Maybe you can share your aipotu collection please

KyoAni

Nov 11, 2021
There's this really elusive creator named 伽藍洞 or rndoufxt. They have quite the secure system in place for pirates as I think it is password protected but they also delete the posts after a while (this is really annoying if you were willing to pay anyway but was too late). I wonder if anybody has a collection of their works downloaded?

They also seem to be changing their Twitter handle often:

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
copied from their patreon:

現在の進捗とお知らせ Current Progress and Notices
いつもご支援いただきまして本当にありがとうございます。

現在はモナのリクエスト動画と4K,2Kプラン用の動画を平行して進めている段階です。

完成までもうしばらくお待ちいただけると幸いです。

さて、ここからが重要なお知らせとなりますが、今後4K,2Kプランにアップロードする動画は全てfantiaと同じ形式のものになります。

そして既にMEGAにアップロードしている動画も7月の終わりとともに、一旦非公開にした後順次差し替えor削除となります。

詳細について知りたい方はメッセージからお願いいたします。

突然のアナウンスとなってしまい大変申し訳ありません。

動画の内容自体は今まで通りのもので続けていきたいと思っていますので、今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

Thank you so much for your continued support.

I am currently in the process of working on the Mona request video and the videos for the 4K and 2K plans in parallel.

I hope you can wait a little longer for the completion of the videos.

Now, here is an important announcement. All videos uploaded to the 4K and 2K plans will be in the same format as the fantia videos.

All videos that have already been uploaded to MEGA will be made private at the end of July, and will be replaced or deleted one by one.

If you want to know more details, please send us a message.

I apologize for the sudden announcement.

I would like to continue the content of the videos as before, so thank you for your continued support.
Hello. Do you have any ram8 videos? I would like to see his videos but he doesn't update them very often. Thanks. 

haru6997

Jan 9, 2022
Akira brave

When I tried to see how long it would take to upscale, it took more than a day
Upscaling Akira brave videos never again

just for a week like always
Don't forget that you may not make it in time if it's just before
Thanks, mate!
Do you also have this 2022年SP6月_njsnj02(remake)?

farom

Nov 13, 2020
There's this really elusive creator named 伽藍洞 or rndoufxt. They have quite the secure system in place for pirates as I think it is password protected but they also delete the posts after a while (this is really annoying if you were willing to pay anyway but was too late). I wonder if anybody has a collection of their works downloaded?

They also seem to be changing their Twitter handle often:

The best way is to simply move onto better artists.
For some curious reason those who gatekeep this hard usually make mediocre stuff.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
man, Ngon's newest wip looks so good man,

too bad he took several month for a complete video.
last complete video that not a short he post was like, june 2023, from his last june 2022?