MMD discussion/sharing

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
This includes most of the free stuff you can get on his Fantia inside as well, but I have almost all of the HD videos from 2022 onward. Videos that are public, I only included the HQ version because there's no point in including the public version since that's the 720P version of the video. Unless the file name says [Free], the video will be the HQ version which should also have "HQ" written at the end of the file name anyway.

(2021 - 2023)

{Zombie_Alone} (Gofile link deadge)
Yiwo: HQ Quality for Jan & Nov 2021 Videos

(September 2023)

(October 2023)

Edit #1: August 2022 video is technically mislabeled, the 2nd video was the one that was paid while the first one wasn't, but eh, nitpicking.
Edit #2: Added two new September works.
Edit #3: Added October works.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
that uncensoring program is so good it even animate the labia-opening effect when most mmd usually just clip the dick through lol. (but knowing flim, ofc he would animate the shit out of that pussy opening & gripping)

nokami4444

Sep 1, 2023
heros!
does anyone have the last 3 videos of mochi。

or any of the latest, kemono does not update

MARKSAAAIN

Nov 9, 2022
This includes most of the free stuff you can get on his Fantia inside as well, but I have almost all of the HD videos from 2022 onward. Videos that are public, I only included the HQ version because there's no point in including the public version since that's the 720P version of the video. Unless the file name says [Free], the video will be the HQ version which should also have "HQ" written at the end of the file name anyway.

(2021 - 2023)

Thanks for your sharing ( ゚∀゚) ノ♡

Reactions: Theftsorrow

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
I never know this shit (AI decoding) remove censor, check this out

View attachment 2903704 View attachment 2903705
Daaayyumm, this kind a good but i cant download it
Ahh... about this uncensored Flim13 vids, i found the web download

But got a problem :
-Cant read Mandarin
-i don't know how to download it, even so they said it must decompress the file 2 times to .rar

Lastmand2002

Apr 4, 2020

But got a problem :
-Cant read Mandarin
-i don't know how to download it, even so they said it must decompress the file 2 times to .rar
Wow! Looking good, can everyone please download it and share it here?

Reactions: brown899james

sakuzyo1

May 1, 2021

But got a problem :
-Cant read Mandarin
Forget it,u need to join membership to download it,costs about 50 bucks a month.

I'm more interested in the how, not the what.
Give my overpriced GPU something to do!
And the original download site is out of date for more than half a year,sorry,cant help u.

Henly

Mar 29, 2023

Can someone update me on 332 kemono? Or maybe share your work with us? Thanks.