MMD discussion/sharing

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
New insect video from KiruNeru

Last edited:

dimrisj584

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone has the HD vids from GreeeeeENen before the Eula vids ? It's supposed to be in this link but it's not working.

Also the Ganyu vid isn't on kemono, in case someone has it.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
anybody know how many insect videos kiruneru made ? (just trying to make sure i've got all of them)

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
About the insect videos, it was actually iwara that decided to take down the mk2 channel of theirs, so they didn’t actually intend to delete them. They made an announcement on their discord but basically rather than make another iwara channel, the insect videos will be uploaded to the discord server instead. You can find a link on the latest video of the main kiruneru channel

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
About the insect videos, it was actually iwara that decided to take down the mk2 channel of theirs, so they didn’t actually intend to delete them. They made an announcement on their discord but basically rather than make another iwara channel, the insect videos will be uploaded to the discord server instead. You can find a link on the latest video of the main kiruneru channel
thank you that was actually helpful, I wouldn't have checked his discord if you didn't mention this, it turns out i didn't have all his videos.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
his iwara is kiruneru, right?

weird, i didnt see any discord link on his newest vid desc, only patreon link.
except what u mean is discord that came with patreon subs?

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
avharu
2022-03 P2 66 file

01.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg