MMD discussion/sharing

thunerbird

Feb 19, 2022
I found a site where they share mmds from creators like the ones on Kemono, but you need to register. However, on the registration there is anti-malicious forum question (assuming question to test for bots, using google translate as website is chinese), and the question it keeps asking is " Please enter the answer: "It's so fun to play mahjong" to whom did Saki say this? ". Assuming its the anime Saki, I put every single character and it still says verify wrong answer?

Trying to gain access to this page:

Pw is 32276426,gl downloading

Reactions: natsugajeel2000
Jan 4, 2018
How do you download from baidu? Found a link for some of nyanyao's vids, but don't understand? Would be thankful if someone could download for me,

Link:
extraction code: krdi

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2023
How do you download from baidu? Found a link for some of nyanyao's vids, but don't understand? Would be thankful if someone could download for me,

Link:
extraction code: krdi
Oh god its 27 gigs. But I guess its better than that gentleman link. That one took over a week to download.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
I found a site where they share mmds from creators like the ones on Kemono, but you need to register. However, on the registration there is anti-malicious forum question (assuming question to test for bots, using google translate as website is chinese), and the question it keeps asking is " Please enter the answer: "It's so fun to play mahjong" to whom did Saki say this? ". Assuming its the anime Saki, I put every single character and it still says verify wrong answer?

Trying to gain access to this page:
Well, did you answer the question in English?

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know where to find any new DoubleP? Specifically: naked ver.

His Kemono and f95 pages are pretty far behind it seems

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
and the question it keeps asking is " Please enter the answer: "It's so fun to play mahjong" to whom did Saki say this? ". Assuming its the anime Saki, I put every single character and it still says verify wrong answer?
Chinese forum's question need chinese answer, I guess its "天江衣".