MMD discussion/sharing

shuahlilo

Sep 14, 2019
Would anyone happen to have Jan-Mar of Goutouren this year? The link in his thread expired and so did the one earlier in this thread; I think everything else still exists.

I may as well try my luck and ask if anyone has this video from Chengyl9 and these four from BeobachterB. Their profiles poofed from iwara and I checked mmdfans and oreno3d which I assume would cover most things. Oreno doesn't actually contain the videos themselves though and I'm not aware of any other iwara archiver. I do believe a kind user on this site posted torrents for both of those profiles, but I couldn't get them to work for my life so.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
In fact, since he didn’t update (fantia), I have gone there and left a message. Now the rest (Patreon) is still alive. The others can basically be declared useless. Basically, he doesn’t want to solve this problem. The number of views on his webpage will be greatly reduced, resulting in a reduction in advertising revenue. It will be unable to operate and will go bankrupt.
Don't know their current situation as I really can't be bothered to waste time on glorified 4channers; but that's basically how it is for them. Their own channels are a mess thriving with just shit post and free insults for anything that isn't complacency and their boards are basically an extension of 4chan itself: nothing but illness.

Never thought I'd say it, but goddamn do I miss Yiff.

Zio88

Aug 15, 2021
That would be his previous upload,
Can't seem to find the lastest after he/she/they, decided to only publish the uploads in private messages.
Still thanks for the attempt.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone have this content of SAO NTR? (DeliriumBear)

Reactions: RGZ34
Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone have this content of SAO NTR? (DeliriumBear)

not sure if this is what u are looking for, as the twitter links come up as error: