MMD discussion/sharing

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Found this two videos link of Akira_Brave777 September 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please someone convert it to Pixeldrain or MEGA?
Thanks in advance~

Last edited:
Reactions: LabJaw

currly30

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone have Magicalpangpang collection?

More specifically this video:

Zio88

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone has cherry pie's collection?

They got suspended

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone have a collection pocomo's fantia vids? it's weird that kemono didnt update his page back when it was functional
I honestly wish this author will do some of his old fully animated big video projects instead of this 5 second shorts on fantia.

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
So i decided to upload everything in that picture, here you go
What's going on with Pixeldrain?
Altough i still have 4 GB left my download speed goes down from 3 MB/sec to 250 Kb/sec
At the Moment i can't download anything, but Mega and other Download Sites still work fine
This Download would take 18 - 20 Hours, with my speed
Maybe on the Weekend it works again

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Just a heads up, if its one file as 19gb, no one on free will be able to download it. Pixeldrain only allows 10gb free , or maybe 5gb now not sure
If you're using IDM to download it will work fine because you can pause the download when the quota hits and continue later. The reason i use pixeldrain is because the upload speed is way better than gofile and anonfile for unknown reason. I can't post it to Mega too because this creator is very aware and could take the link down quickly

Reactions: Ars Almal

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Does this apply to patreon?
Probably not. (Fantia is japanese company, so easier for Cover Corp. While Patreon is USA company) although this means the video makers wont make hololive members anymore and thus no more future hololive members in patreon (possible solution)

It seems only THAT channel ブラン got the strike while other fantia who does Hololive didnt. (I guess ブラン got too popular) So maybe not all of fantia hololive stuff wont be purged?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kokozko