MMD discussion/sharing

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
I'm the only one who is dissapointed that it's a Inazuma - Go Remake and not a Fontaine Video?
Shouldn't he have enough Characters for the Video (Charlotte & Clorinde & Furina & Lynette & Navia)

The only things i could Imagin why he isn't making one.
1. The Models are not finished.
2. He is waiting for the Leaks of Chiori & Chevreuse & Emilie.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I'm the only one who is dissapointed that it's a Inazuma - Go Remake and not a Fontaine Video?
Shouldn't he have enough Characters for the Video (Charlotte & Clorinde & Furina & Lynette & Navia)

nah, must be because he works hard on the Inazuma character body models these month and dont want it to go waste.

my only wish is since its a remaster, why not go for a change from the beginning and change the opening generic male model to churl,

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

It's not a remake. The music is going to be different and he has been working on the models for almost a month. The intro was made to give people the "sequel" for Inazuma Go that they wanted. He said that the only work that could see a remake in a future is Sick Like That. Also he already published an schedule near the beginning of the year if I remember correctly. He also said that schedule could change but it doesn't really think that way with just few months left of the year. As for the reason, I don't think he's really interested in any new character other than Navia and maybe Clorinde but he said that she reminds him too much of Yelan. Same with the Star Rail roster, he's interested in Himeko and Kafka but in no one else. I think he said he wanted to make something with Aponia but who knows what will happen now. As for where I get all this info, just check the comments of the posts that are open for everyone.