MMD discussion/sharing

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
Kem_kem update. I'm a bit late on this one, I didn't notice him posting and fantia emails get burried with all the notifications from free plans.

On a side note if anyone knows how to stop free plan emails and only get paid plan emails that would be great <3

-Valent-

Aug 31, 2019
Because he uses the same anti-theft measures as Fantia. So Kemono can still update the remaining patreon.
This really sad. Kemono was almost the only archive site which had almost all the content on it, it's a pity that this is happening to it now. Is it even worth hoping for a resolution of this situation in the future, given that updates to fantia stopped back in March?

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have an NSFW version of this?
Supposedly it's made by this guy , AdamsmithMMD. I really like his works, though he seldom uploads, and I've never seen this video anywhere else. I found it on wallpaper engine.

tactic2138

Aug 8, 2022
无面小丑
Does anyone have this video 2k? 4k?

Reactions: Karlruhe
Jan 4, 2018
I don’t know if there’s a bug for you or what, but accessing the folders on kemono shows the readme files just fine for me. The only problem is that the links all seem to not work when I copy paste them
No youre right it works, but the readme was in the 2k version, i was looking at the other ones

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Does anyone have an NSFW version of this?
Supposedly it's made by this guy , AdamsmithMMD. I really like his works, though he seldom uploads, and I've never seen this video anywhere else. I found it on wallpaper engine.
This vid can be found on and NSFW ver is on .