MMD discussion/sharing

Oct 26, 2017
rawr32 radiojoe Ravendown9999 wharlUm2ocow kasim23

Its not by any stretch all of Jic's stuff but I do have a large collection (~48GB) of videos from his Discord. I'll try to put them on my Mega and will update this post with a link once its done.

EDIT: LINK ADDED

I was going to zip but the file was going to still be well over 40GB so all files have been added loose to a folder instead so you can choose what files you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wharlUm2ocow Unfortunately I never really organized them or dated them. As I mentioned before, its not complete by any means so there might be large gaps in it where I missed a few downloads. Sorry if its not much help to complete your archive.

Last edited:

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
rawr32 radiojoe Ravendown9999 wharlUm2ocow kasim23

Its not by any stretch all of Jic's stuff but I do have a large collection (~48GB) of videos from his Discord. I'll try to put them on my Mega and will update this post with a link once its done.
please tag or split if you know videos that are after 2022-11. I can make my share very faster if I do not download and organize and sort double files.

Pqblo26

Apr 16, 2022
Anyone have this videos of Cobby/7pupu?

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone have any of this guy's videos? Saw his ningugang one and himeko video on iwara, but his fanobx just mentions different collections, doesnt say whether there are more videos?