MMD discussion/sharing

mewantdie

Dec 17, 2019
Anyone happen to have vids from Hirotaku that aren't on ecchi iwara? All his kemono links are dead and I haven't been able to find anything even after looking through multiple threads.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone happen to have vids from Hirotaku that aren't on ecchi iwara? All his kemono links are dead and I haven't been able to find anything even after looking through multiple threads.
The guy has a shitty system where you pay him and he'll give you a list of his videos and you can choose a few of them and that's it. Similar to MMDRandom31, it's very unlikely you'll find someone to give links simply because it's not worth the hassle. I'm surprised people give these goobers any money at all.

Reactions: Ars Almal

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

I don't really see people talk about this guy much these days. He used to go by the name Kisaragi Sakuya then changed to ViscousSpace. Had some insect videos too if anyone here is interested in that.
Here's a small archive of some of his stuff. Contains some insect videos and some dance videos. It's obviously not everything, no I won't upload more cause I can't be bothered to download and upload all that shit. You can find more of his stuff in the old DrEzal thread or on his kemono page.

Reactions: Ayasaki Kakashi

dgraman38

Feb 24, 2019
avharu
2022-06 P2 53 file

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Asgetsu

Dec 16, 2021
IMG_20230119_001834.jpg
Jabobco full videos anyone???

I tried accessing the drive links on kemono but it says the document loading failed....

Last edited:

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020

I don't really see people talk about this guy much these days. He used to go by the name Kisaragi Sakuya then changed to ViscousSpace. Had some insect videos too if anyone here is interested in that.
Here's a small archive of some of his stuff. Contains some insect videos and some dance videos. It's obviously not everything, no I won't upload more cause I can't be bothered to download and upload all that shit. You can find more of his stuff in the old DrEzal thread or on his kemono page.
His insect vids are cool, it's a pity that he doesn't make them anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
does anybody know if pasta's videos ever got translated by anybody?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
That exists??
yeah.
they make subscribestar for western or basically people outside of japan after they were warned y patreon (because his content is...)
and since fantia oblidge u to use censor, they put uncensored to subscribestar.

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
yeah.
they make subscribestar for western or basically people outside of japan after they were warned y patreon (because his content is...)
and since fantia oblidge u to use censor, they put uncensored to subscribestar.
well hope that comes up, theres only the fantia page on kemono and thats relatively new

6Ks

Mar 2, 2021
Can someone here download this from Baidu?

It's a Video from this creator