MMD discussion/sharing

sushi1do

Jul 19, 2023
I have found his videos on mmdfans (To find it you need to go to search bar, and in advanced search set it to Author and type in "MMD Craft-K") These ones are probably his old works that got deleted on his iwara

There's also a few of his videos on rule34videos which seem relatively new maybe that's the one you're looking for.

I would like to link you to the sites but I can't post links yet
thank you!

amomomo

Jul 19, 2023
hisapi latest month video
Could someone share the link to download the video?
I don’t see a current download link on Kemono

Update this page
I have no choice but to wait...

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
1699864457620.png

1699864475651.png

1699864497447.png

1699899128837.png

Someone please share the above videos!

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I think this is the one you're looking for
www. iwara.tv/video /JFAzsEp6feYKEg/motion-dlexid-up-and-downgenshin-impact
(I can't directly post links so just remove the spaces in between and you should be good)
i know about iwara,
i mean the HQ one..

Update this page
I have no choice but to wait...
even if it was updated,
you wont get the content anyway,
since hisapi put the mega password on membership page,
so hisapi patreon is another lost case for kenomo.

• Sad
Reactions: amomomo

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I've barely seen any posts about this creator Yamamoto(山本) who has some pretty good works

I'm looking for the full version of this video:

Incidentally for anyone else interested in his works, I've managed to collect a lot of his videos from here and there, I'm not entirely sure if that's all of them but from what I can tell it's probably all of them:

(Most of his Fantia content is here except a few)
(Missing Fantia content that's not on Kemono)
(For whatever reason this video is listed as the author's work but doesn't show up on the author's page)
(This one too)
(This contains all of his old works that were deleted [According to OP], File is from a thread in Iwara where someone was kind enough to share this)

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Does anyone still have sex videos of Aquinas? He had a sex couple of them, it seems?

Well, or can someone upload the hottest videos from him?Before 2022.05
I just started collecting videos not long ago
Previously, I was content with purely iwara, but there seem to be too many versions with a big hint of patreon or similar paid platforms

Reactions: amihagqty

nokami4444

Sep 1, 2023
Can someone update this patreon please (COCOAMILK)

i want to see the halloween video, pls fellews

nu_mk

Oct 9, 2023

Anyone have Siva's november videos?

killme22

Jul 3, 2021
I've barely seen any posts about this creator Yamamoto(山本) who has some pretty good works

I'm looking for the full version of this video:

Incidentally for anyone else interested in his works, I've managed to collect a lot of his videos from here and there, I'm not entirely sure if that's all of them but from what I can tell it's probably all of them:

(Most of his Fantia content is here except a few)
(Missing Fantia content that's not on Kemono)
(For whatever reason this video is listed as the author's work but doesn't show up on the author's page)
(This one too)
(This contains all of his old works that were deleted [According to OP], File is from a thread in Iwara where someone was kind enough to share this)

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Did anyone got Handeson555 Video's before the MEGA was gone ?
Lower Quality is also gone :cry:
【Party Tonight】 Beidou & Ningguang / Anis 4K (Patreon)

Anis & Rapi 【Bouncin' Ass】 4K (Patreon)

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone have the other parts of ?

Or at least maybe someone knows wtf it's called 'Part 5' despite parts 1 - 4 being absent from LM19's stuff. I looked everywhere and found nothing, not even information. At this point I'm unironically starting to think someone trolled by (mis)crediting LM19 for that video, or maybe LM19 took down the other parts just to screw with me. I don't even know anymore.