MMD discussion/sharing

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone here manage to get McFly aka lx6211734 on Iwara to add you for his private videos. There's no patreon or fantia or anything just seems like he arbitrarily picks people to be able to watch his videos with sex/sex dances, and for some reason he just won't friend me. If anyone can get his private stuff and share it I'd be thankful.

Reactions: Wraith_
Oct 9, 2021
Is there any comparison/list of sites to look for MMDs? Comparison between search function, feature and tags?
I would like to know like "if you want to discover go Iwara or if you want better taggings go kemono" kind of situation.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone here manage to get McFly aka lx6211734 on Iwara to add you for his private videos. There's no patreon or fantia or anything just seems like he arbitrarily picks people to be able to watch his videos with sex/sex dances, and for some reason he just won't friend me. If anyone can get his private stuff and share it I'd be thankful.
Seems you need to be creator to be able to friend him
Same thing to deltaw2018 , need to have videos on your page

Reactions: doyoulike4

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone have this stuff of AquiNas? (Must be uncensored)
1. YUI HypnoticExhibitionistStory -Prologue Remake-
2. YUI HypnoticExhibitionistStory -Prologue Remake- VideoFilming

3. YUI HypnoticExhibitionistStory -Prologue Remake- Skirt In Hand LIVE
Bikini Cat Maid LIVE after Photo session(Yui)(+α)
5. Bikini Cat Maid LIVE after Photo session(Yui) Additional(+Bonus)

Thank you in advance!

pass: boNK-uG7pHZJ9FdGRtVSWQ

Hyfvhh

Aug 28, 2023
Does anyone have a video of mmdrandom31 senpai debt part 4? I want to know what happens next, hero please

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Seems you need to be creator to be able to friend him
Same thing to deltaw2018 , need to have videos on your page
Well, I'll look into throwing together some Koikatsu/HS2/MMD something I guess. Otherwise I'm just gonna keep an eye out if anyone is feeling generous enough to share.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
I'm wondering whether Bengugu will release his new work soon. It seems he release vids every 2 month and his last work is released at September.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LZorro93