MMD discussion/sharing

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
anyone got Mochidora, Shiron or KazuNishi collections?

Reactions: UUM1156

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any comparison/list of sites to look for MMDs? Comparison between search function, feature and tags?
I would like to know like "if you want to discover go Iwara or if you want better taggings go kemono" kind of situation.

Is the biggest one

and
are sibling sites and could have some stuff that isn't in oreno.

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018

anyone got the new harimau vids? fantia never accepts my payments
I'm afraid Fantia itself no longer accepts payment from non-jpy. Had no luck a while ago and it seems it still hasn't changed.
There are some parallel ways to still go through with it but it's very annoying.

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
I'm afraid Fantia itself no longer accepts payment from non-jpy. Had no luck a while ago and it seems it still hasn't changed.
There are some parallel ways to still go through with it but it's very annoying.
If your country accpected Line apps, you can use Rabbit Line pay to paid for Tora Coin and use those coin in Fantia.

Reactions: LordYolk

LordYolk

Oct 7, 2023
Does anyone have an uncensored version of this film?

Author: Nimoji
I only found the censored version on kemono's record
Commission_mintpark_m_s_short.gif

Last edited:

RubHubi

Sep 4, 2020
McFly posted a note saying he won't publish his private videos because people have been spreading them. Does anyone happen to have them?

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
You can buy tora coins on otakumode, it accepts credit cards and PayPal. The problem is that there are two option only 3000 tora coins or 10000 tora coins. After your purchase you'll receive a 16 digit code to be redeemed on fantia.

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone have the original zip files of these four posts from Taka84?