MMD discussion/sharing

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
The twitter post says 12 27 and the time stamp of bengugu’s text is “35 minutes” so that was only posted sometime yesterday. Long story short, due to the severity of the back pain that they’ve been going to the hospital for, even meds don’t allow them to work for extended periods of time, hence why they don’t think they’ll finish by the end of the month which is the 31 in the twitter post.
Wait what backpain? What does that mean? Don't tell me bro got LUMBAGO.

phariseeslord

Jul 27, 2021

DDD_SUKE

使用期限は今月の12/31までです。お気を付けください。('ω'*)クリスマース
「We all lewd(訳:皆スケベ) (DDD)」の「投げ銭(月額500円)」の無料チケットを発行致しました。
下記チケットコードを利用することで、1ヶ月間無料でお楽しみいただけます。

■ファンクラブページ:
■利用できるプラン:投げ銭(月額500円)
■チケットコード:0471BBA8
■無料期間:1ヶ月(入会月も含む)
■コード入力期限: 2023/12/31 23:59まで

なお、チケットのご利用には、対象プランより下位プラン(無料プランも含める)へのご入会が必要です。

FREE 500yen ticket 0471BBA8

Basically, DDD from fantia gave out a free 500yen ticket that ONLY last till 2023 december 31st for THIS month (so u got about 1 week use) so use this code NOW to get his 500 yen content. again, this ticket last for the end of this month.

Also DDD is one of the few fantia accounts who does NOT gate his content for monthy. Most fantia users, once you pay, you only have access for that month, and to get his older catalog, you have to pay again for past months. DDD content, once you pay, you get all of his older content along with it (like patreon) so if you missed DDD older works, now its the time to literally download all of his entire paid content.
His new work updated,

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
Any one got new dd_dd works yet?

TheSpear

Jul 27, 2018
Did anybody get a change to download Ye_Birdie work from MEGA? Link just died for SUPPORT2+

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Even better, I have the uncensored version. (plus a little bonus)
holy shit this is such a gem find i'm surprised i never know about this creator before

EDIT: i'm officially a fan, did he happen to have any iwara account or kemono...?