Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Can't access Abusan patreon page , the page has been removed
Anyone know what happen to him?

• Sad
Reactions: sabugo armando

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
It says on his discord that he has been banned from patreon, very likely based on his kind of content.
This happen too to some Fanbox creator Custom Udon
Same content like Abusan , even younger or loli
The problem was they did not hide the thumbnail / photo. It was shown to public/all user
Soon after they private , their page back

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Newest vid from I also subbed it already so have fun with that but as always though, don't expect too much since its mtl and this time i didn't put as much love into it because i did not enjoy his newest work all that much. Kind of a weak year for Jax imo, really hope he starts focusing more on the dick and urethra stuff in the future.

Wouldn't mind if he uses a character that isn't Bremerton at some point.

charip

Jan 8, 2019
have this guy collection?

?

nokami4444

Sep 1, 2023
Newest vid from I also subbed it already so have fun with that but as always though, don't expect too much since its mtl and this time i didn't put as much love into it because i did not enjoy his newest work all that much. Kind of a weak year for Jax imo, really hope he starts focusing more on the dick and urethra stuff in the future.

Wouldn't mind if he uses a character that isn't Bremerton at some point.
I think the same ): I really miss Jax's old style. Let's hope that next year it improves in that one and I hope you can continue supporting us with the subtitles *3*

sushi1do

Jul 19, 2023

anyone got these from pastakudasai ?
they dont seem to be on this thread, looked up the october and november collections
ive uploaded them before, this should work.