MMD discussion/sharing

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
where do you see these comments? Couldn't find it on his Twitter profile...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, Inazuma Boom maybe even in the new year
GCV5htia4AA3qIR.jpg

from his Patreon's comment.

tho i dont know why he insist on the idea of Bengugu's going on vacation when the translation on Bengugu's (not the stupid one who comment under him) comment literally said he got sick that he even need to go to hospital and get MRI for it

Reactions: MARKSAAAIN

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 3219503

from his Patreon's comment.

tho i dont know why he insist on the idea of Bengugu's going on vacation when the translation on Bengugu's (not the stupid one who comment under him) comment literally said he got sick that he even need to go to hospital and get MRI for it
I think it’s specifically because of the comment under bengugu’s. It specifically says “after inazuma boom, we will wait patiently during your vacation” meaning they’re saying that the will gladly wait for bengugu to take a much needed vacation (the one he mentioned he’d do after posting the new video) AFTER THE RELEASE OF INAZUMA BOOM. Basic levels of common sense and context clue usage would very clearly lead you to understand that the vacation would then be after Inazuma Boom gets posted but some people just lack that nowadays I guess.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I think it’s specifically because of the comment under bengugu’s. It specifically says “after inazuma boom, we will wait patiently during your vacation” meaning they’re saying that the will gladly wait for bengugu to take a much needed vacation (the one he mentioned he’d do after posting the new video) AFTER THE RELEASE OF INAZUMA BOOM. Basic levels of common sense and context clue usage would very clearly lead you to understand that the vacation would then be after Inazuma Boom gets posted but some people just lack that nowadays I guess.
yes, i agree.
people really lack Basic levels of common sense and context clue usage nowadays.

the comment clearly said that they gladly wait for bengugu to take a much needed vacation AFTER THE RELEASE OF INAZUMA BOOM. just like u said.

now lets see what the guy said.

News. According to his twitter comment, Bengugu is still on vacation.
now, has the video been released rn?
No?
damn...

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
Someone shared not too far back. Should still be up and will be only a couple of pages away. Try that. If the link is down or the post was removed, I can (try to) share directly with you. Never done it but can't be too hard if everyone is constantly doing it.
ooh.. thanks for letting me know, i saw some people asked for it for didnt notice someone had uploaded it already.

now i just have to hope for a good soul to appear and share the other one

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021

anyone cat upload older works of ?
i've tried but the collections are too big. it took me days to dl it and not even finish maybe because of my Internet service provider when some site takes time to dl some files and some sites are faster, the file got corrupted when my pc went BSOD error. forgot the upgrade drivers.

Reactions: Ischemic123

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I'm calling it as I see it. His videos with all of the girls aren't long enough to give any of the girls enough time they need and they're also harder to make than if he has just one or two of the girls for a video.
It was a joke. Broadly speaking I agree with you.

I find that Mitsuboshil's productions have much better direction & editing than the average so while your statements are true, it's not as egregious as you make it seem. Still, you're right though.

Reactions: SuperGenericAnon

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I'm calling it as I see it. His videos with all of the girls aren't long enough to give any of the girls enough time they need and they're also harder to make than if he has just one or two of the girls for a video.
I for one agree. Mitsuboshil's Aqua videos are way more better than their group videos.

Reactions: aspar4gus

Elex1568

Jan 8, 2022
hey guys, anyone has stuff from " 碧阳的晚亿 "? if I'm not wrong he uploaded his stuff to other iwara profile called " goulanzi"
the original profile:
the goulanzi profile:
these were the videos that the guy uploaded before deleting everything (this is one of those sites that send you to iwara)

Reactions: Reyas

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This.

Sometimes i feel like some creator is under an invisible pressure to "spice things up" or has "wider range of portfolio" because they get boring or fear of losing the interest of their viewers, while what drawns me to their works in the first place is that exact "vanilla" 1v1 videos