MMD discussion/sharing

ya-misann

Apr 17, 2023
I uploaded the original post, now you can check it.
Thanks for putting it up!
But I've tried downloading it several times, but either the download fails or it ends up downloading at 1G and the file is corrupted!
Could you please re-post it on pixeldrain or something...?

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
I found the above two vids tweet id in my disks,
and the Tsukino Mito one's tweet id is

Maybe I will upload the all X vids and pixiv stuffs of Malevak Taisa' someday in this post.
Ok, the content was uploaded. Check if it works.
How to extract the files?

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Thanks for putting it up!
But I've tried downloading it several times, but either the download fails or it ends up downloading at 1G and the file is corrupted!
Could you please re-post it on pixeldrain or something...?
↓Try one of the below links↓

↓The below three gateways can access the files from my server, maybe disappeared in the future↓

Because the speed of uploading file to those third filesharing hosts for me too slow, I don't want to try.
But if you still cannot download the whole files after 24h, I will try. (Or you can wait for some kind people putting it up)

How to extract the files?
Both two files should be placed in the same folder, then use 7-zip to extract "malevak_x_pixiv_collection.7z.001".

Last edited:

ya-misann

Apr 17, 2023

↓The below three gateways can access the files from my server, maybe disappeared in the future↓

Because the speed of uploading file to those third filesharing hosts for me too slow, I don't want to try.
But if you still cannot download the whole files after 24h, I will try. (Or you can wait for some kind people putting it up)

Both two files should be placed in the same folder, then use 7-zip to extract "malevak_x_pixiv_collection.7z.001".
Thanks for going out of your way! I'll give it a try right away.

ya-misann

Apr 17, 2023

I was able to download it successfully at the bottom site.
The video I wanted was also included!
(and other things I was desperate to find)
Thank you again!

Reactions: notho-ants