MMD discussion/sharing

aiusdhf

Mar 30, 2021
can someone help me download this:
. com/s/1O2iZ4GGETQA-iij79tmz6g
password is : ylgu decompress code is: 尼德霍格爱吃素

shirofsc

Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone 4k ver of LaLaL 6th Destroyer Division by 000mmd?

wretchedegg

Jul 26, 2020
But it's boring. It's because it's all recorded from other creators' scenes.
No creativity. It's just a lot of repetition and duplication. The only difference is the color of the footage.
That's why I hate KK. He kills the creativity of the creators.
Holy shit dude, I think this is the worst that I've seen so far, bro didn't even bother to make a transition between sex scenes, the couple just teleported while doing it . I like kk when creators make something good and original but in this case... it's just trash, this creator in question lacks everything. The video has 30k views and 1.5k likes, don't know why really, I bet this dude charges like a minimum of $15 monthly hahaha.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Holy shit dude, I think this is the worst that I've seen so far, bro didn't even bother to make a transition between sex scenes, the couple just teleported while doing it . I like kk when creators make something good and original but in this case... it's just trash, this creator in question lacks everything. The video has 30k views and 1.5k likes, don't know why really, I bet this dude charges like a minimum of $15 monthly hahaha.
This author is not currently open for tolls. I would find it boring. No change. Each stage is just repeated with the camera around the extension. Then the next stage is a direct switch. There are no excessive scenes linked together. The next scene changes directly (this is KK's shortcoming.). The authors who can't edit the scenes have to use cutaways). As for the reason why many people watch it. It's probably because of the female character of Yuujin. Plus the audience is mostly Chinese. And then the direct and fast sex.

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
hey.... talking about KK..

would appreciate if anyone could share some

new works would be nice but i gotta say im most interested in the full dance versions

6Ks

Mar 2, 2021
anyone got SIERUSKYs videos from Fantia especially the bunny Artoria videos in 4K?

Reactions: notho-ants