MMD discussion/sharing

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
CME6 just posted 2 vids... anyone knows what's the story behind his weird behavior ?
Some people were downloading his videos and uploading them to other places without crediting him. He then decided to copy other people's usernames and keep his newest video up for 24 hours only. I think I remember he made a post a long time ago saying that other users were stealing his videos and reselling them on other sites and I think that's what pissed him off but I'm not sure. Also I just checked and those 2 vids aren't new. I don't know why he decided to reupload them now, maybe he's finally calmed down.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Some people were downloading his videos and uploading them to other places without crediting him. He then decided to copy other people's usernames and keep his newest video up for 24 hours only. I think I remember he made a post a long time ago saying that other users were stealing his videos and reselling them on other sites and I think that's what pissed him off but I'm not sure. Also I just checked and those 2 vids aren't new. I don't know why he decided to reupload them now, maybe he's finally calmed down.

both videos are new (colors and contrasts of Insect Party are better now)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
both videos are new
The party one is at least 2 weeks old because it's been posted to rule34video already
The roach hotel one just looks like a better looking version of one he made more than a year ago
Either way they're just reskins of other people's motions. I thought he made something original

Reactions: cityhunter80

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
The party one is at least 2 weeks old because it's been posted to rule34video already
The roach hotel one just looks like a better looking version of one he made more than a year ago
Either way they're just reskins of other people's motions. I thought he made something original
same characters different outfits

most of his used to have high contrasts including Insect Party v1 and he fixed the high contrasts in today version

Last edited:

hyuhyu

Mar 29, 2018
Since I got positive reactions to the previous one, here's some of o-dio's works upscaled to 4k.
His works are always odly low video quality so I think it's a pretty nice upgrade.

Because I did these a while back they are not as efficiently encoded so the file sizes are larger this time:

kagaren

Jan 16, 2021
CME6 just posted 2 vids... anyone knows what's the story behind his weird behavior ?
Yeah I've been wondering the same thing myself... He even took down the two old videos he had for months and kept the new insect party up instead. This is the most CME6 content we've seen in a really long time

Reactions: kiyiya

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021
Since I got positive reactions to the previous one, here's some of o-dio's works upscaled to 4k.
His works are always odly low video quality so I think it's a pretty nice upgrade.

Because I did these a while back they are not as efficiently encoded so the file sizes are larger this time:

Good Job, very nice.
Are you working on the 3 KanColle Videos?
"Apple Pie", 5:16 min
"Booty Bounce!", 7:31 min
"#Selfie & Sex Machine", 7:53 min

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
anyone got a full collection/private videos of hooligans ax / HJH000. all the older vids on kemono have changed links

zerohope103

May 25, 2022
Dome Feather 2022-2 (as of 2/20/23)

Charlie Puth - Attention (French Remix)

Lee Hyo Ri - U Go Girl

MAMAMOO - ILLELLA

Perfume - Dream Fighter

おっぱい乳摇机能

CosmicEye

Nov 24, 2018

Awesome thank u very much :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: shennaicuan