MMD discussion/sharing

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
by the way, maybe someone can share new imfc, if there is any?
imfc - a64 soBad zoom good sound
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC8wdDdoRjA

Reactions: Atheno
Jan 4, 2018
Anyone able to share nyanyao new genshin vids? Specifcally, the 2nd one, as the password displayed only works for 1st video, not 2nd.

Jan 4, 2018
just tried.
all the pass works
Yeah, the password works for the 1st video in each post, but for the second one, the password is still the 1st one. For example, in the post below, first is Eula, second is Jean, but the password shown is only for 1st video, which is Eula. I'm asking for the password for Jean

3451629tony

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, the password works for the 1st video in each post, but for the second one, the password is still the 1st one. For example, in the post below, first is Eula, second is Jean, but the password shown is only for 1st video, which is Eula. I'm asking for the password for Jean

Look closer.
There are two passwords in each line below the picture.

Reactions: MARKSAAAIN

LZorro93

Apr 18, 2021

You need to look more carefully
In most Video's were he made different Version's, he put Numbers before the Song's Name / Character.
Same goes for the password

①トロルのうたげ(エウルア_SEX) = The Party Troll / Eula

②トロルのうたげ(ジン_SEX) = The Party Troll / Jean

But because you reminded me that i didn't download the Jean version, i tell you the Password so you don't have to search

WbYCkN-C07n6cmsWV7JF6tXHWmS20FV6ZDoIHdxqNm0

aeblel

May 4, 2023
I don't know much about this author
It seems like it's not updated anymore

Given the render style, models used and last post date, I highly suspect that's the same guy:

Quite probably changed alias, since xi is watching

Last edited:
Reactions: amomomo

aeblel

May 4, 2023
That's great, thanks. Is there a full Ratzy collection available anywhere?
He moved to discord in 2023, so for recent stuff we need some philanthropist to drop it.
Winter 2023 and earlier are likely available on k site