MMD discussion/sharing

Oct 9, 2021
Anyone here can recommend "pushing the boundaries of NSFW on youtube" mmd channels? something similar to 000MMD as a reference. Preferably kpop songs (cuz only them dance can push skirt boundary generally). Just want to create a nice playlist for a side monitor. Just providing channel name is enough but at least make sure a searchable title.

Otherwise, could give me pointers to using the Youtube search engine for correct keywords also helps. 'R-18 MMD' is kinda wonky results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
Anyone here can recommend "pushing the boundaries of NSFW on youtube" mmd channels? something similar to 000MMD as a reference. Preferably kpop songs (cuz only them dance can push skirt boundary generally). Just want to create a nice playlist for a side monitor. Just providing channel name is enough but at least make sure a searchable title.

Otherwise, could give me pointers to using the Youtube search engine for correct keywords also helps. 'R-18 MMD' is kinda wonky results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be much easier for you to just go to Iwara.tv and select the rating as "general" instad of the "ecchi" one then.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
i have never explicitly seek for it per se, but i remembered this video pops up in my recommendation a few days ago and i think it hilariously matched your description:

also my favorite channel:

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Mao July 2023 updated (Yes, Im doing oct 2023 and jan 2024 as well)

Mao Feb 2023

Mao March 2023

Mao April 2023

Mao May 2023

Mao June 2023

NEW ---- Mao July 2023

Mao August 2023

Mao September 2023

Mao November 2023

Mao December 2023

Oh yeah, Jan 2023 and previous stuff can all be found here so Im not going to post those (i.e. I aint buying them)

Also, if someone wants to make say a separate dedicated subtopic with Mao, go ahead. Im not good at making nice organized pretty posts like those so the reason why I not making one.

Last edited:

198787e04

Nov 7, 2022
Mao July 2023 updated (Yes, Im doing oct 2023 and jan 2024 as well)

Mao Feb 2023

Mao March 2023

Mao April 2023

Mao May 2023

Mao June 2023

NEW ---- Mao July 2023

Mao August 2023

Mao September 2023

Mao November 2023

Mao December 2023

Oh yeah, Jan 2023 and previous stuff can all be found here so Im not going to post those (i.e. I aint buying them)

Also, if someone wants to make say a separate dedicated subtopic with Mao, go ahead. Im not good at making nice organized pretty posts like those so the reason why I not making one.
This is really amazing, thank you for sharing, I am very interested in his dancing video!!! :giggle:

Reactions: radiojoe

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
check kemono carefully
It only sends me to his pinned post which says:
" To access your reward, please follow the link in the of the tier you have joined. "
and sends you to the patreon page.
Any more hints maybe? <3

Apr 11, 2020
Had anyone save Vectorcell's videos?
These DOWNLOAD LINK were EXPIRED
Nov 2023 DANCE VIDEO Rune Ga Pikatto - Furina
SEGS VIDEO- Lamb Kafka
Oct 2023 SEGS VIDEO - Rock N Roll Yae Miko
Sep SEGS VIDEO - Baam Kawaii Strike
Aug DANCE VIDEO - Step Raiden Shogun Yae Miko
Jul SEGS VIDEO - Conqueror Kawaii Strike

yolo4jesus420