MMD discussion/sharing

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to Heiyeming/Hades?
All his profiles are gone: , ,

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Here you go:

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L2g5NzVZWTF3

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L1Q0U0JpVzlr
Thanks for your hard work, hero.

Would you please be able to grab the first patreon pinned post from Palefire34? Nothing needs to be downloaded, just the link to his archives that he posts in his pinned post is enough; it'd be great for everyone to use on their own as needed.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Again? fuck.
In fact. A matter of Japanese law. So no mosaic work. It's basically very difficult to appear. Even on patreon, most of the Japanese authors are still mosaicized. For fear of being caught. As long as the author is in Japan, he/she has to abide by Japanese law. As for IWARA, he will release a mosaic-free version. It's supposed to be an advertisement for people to enjoy it. But some authors are still afraid of the law. They'll still use the mosaic.

March7

Sep 2, 2023
I’ll need another whole year to download and put things in order, I didn’t think it would be so hard, you think that’s it, but here you have another terabyte to download, I've uploaded 12K videos in a year and that's only half, this is more than 20 terabytes,If anyone has the desire and interest in my group, I would not refuse help with downloading, write to anyone interested, what annoys me most are the mega links that always burn out, and not everyone has that much free space.

Last edited: