MMD discussion/sharing

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone got Moyuu's 2024 February stuff? Specifically speaking, the number 131 and the R18 Variant?

I really need it cuz I only discovered him one day before March 1st when he decided to nuke the link and shitty 3rd world country internet does not help at bulk download
bro you just don't can't/want to pay for what "you need"
I live in a third world country and I download at 30mb per second up to 1tb a day

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you friend! Do you have any more silver cat videos from this year? Can you share?
I have the complete collection if you want a specific video I can share
If you want more than that I suggest waiting for someone to update on K site since it has the whole collection

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I live in a third world country and I download at 30mb per second up to 1tb a day
Uh what? I have 'top of the line' internet in my nation (Also third world) and if I'm extremely lucky I might get 10mb per second for a little bit but I'm usually at a fraction of that. I don't know what nation you live in but that doesn't sound like a third-world nation to me.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Uh what? I have 'top of the line' internet in my nation (Also third world) and if I'm extremely lucky I might get 10mb per second for a little bit but I'm usually at a fraction of that. I don't know what nation you live in but that doesn't sound like a third-world nation to me.
I think it's possible , i got 16,7MB/s
Stable at 15MB , and my subscription is low tier one

If i pay for the highest tier it definitely more than 30MB , and there is also famous ISP like BIZNET which expensive but fast
I heard they can go up to 300MBps

Here in SEA 3'rd world nation

=============================================

Is there any thread for DIALDN?
Skim through the page only got few video from 45-50
Is there any link for his video from #1?

Last edited:

iggy9444

Jul 4, 2019
bro you just don't can't/want to pay for what "you need"
Believe me when I say that 30MB/s could cost me a quarter (if not more) of my salary right here. Minimum wage is around 300 USD per month here and I ain't gonna dump more than 100 USD per month just for internet connection.

Reactions: Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Here in SEA 3'rd world nation
I'm in LATAM and I've run into this once before where people from SEA think they have 'third world internet' when in reality they have some of the fastest. Jakarta for instance, has lightning fast internet despite being in a 'bad' part of SEA.

I don't know where the previous guy is from but I suspect it's somewhere like that if he's getting above 30mbs. Again I get maybe 10 if I'm lucky but usually less.

Last edited:

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I'm in LATAM and I've run into this once before where people from SEA think they have 'third world internet' when in reality they have some of the fastest. Jakarta for instance, has lightning fast internet despite being in a 'bad' part of SEA.

I don't know where the previous guy is from but I suspect it's somewhere like that if he's getting above 30mbs. Again I get maybe 10 if I'm lucky but usually less.
SEA do have some of the fastest internets in Asia right now. I have a 100mpbs plan that was upgraded to 400mbps due to a promo that was offered to me for a few bucks. I pay $30 per month. My dl speed is around 20-40 mbps consistent. I use a 5g fiber plan with wifi mesh that is free if you ask your provider to give you some. Wifi mesh is much faster than wifi extender, the mesh amplified the signal. The problem with wifi mesh, is that you need to have at least 2 of them if you have a house with a 2nd floor. Thankfully, the mesh that was given to me has 2 nodes which is the norm, one to connect to the internet, another to connect from the first node whereever in the house. Also, the second node which is far from the modem can only get 4g, which is still fine if you're just watching yt and downloading less than 5gb things since it takes 10-20 minutes for a 5gb to download in 4g using my internet. I think the guy you're replying to uses a broadband since those are expensive and slow for its price, and they probably cost $100 for a 30mpbs. Fibers give you way faster speed for the same price.

It's about how you choose your ISP and maximize their services.

Edit: I can still download games using the second node's signal but it usually takes hours. But it's not a problem for me since whenever I download huge files, it's always when I'm out at work.