MMD discussion/sharing

lessmother3

May 11, 2020
We need a full dump of 000MMD youtube deleted videos. This stuff was not exactly SFW. It cannot be lost.
Here are a couple of mirrors that I found, far from copmplete:

Jan 11, 2018
It's not exactly MMD, but he was posted in the Drezal thread, but has sexpig made anything worth checking out since he was last updated on kemono?

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
We need a full dump of 000MMD youtube deleted videos. This stuff was not exactly SFW. It cannot be lost.

it seems to me that all the videos for which the first channel was banned are free on 000 fanita page

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kourin

lessmother3

May 11, 2020
it seems to me that all the videos for which the first channel was banned are free on 000 fanita page
Don't think so. Take for example "Sweet Devil" from the first link. Or "White Dew Type Carry Me Off" (the oldest one) from the second link. I don't see them on fantia. And they are gold, pushing the limits of youtube. Probably there is more.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I think I know what videos he's talking about. There were a bunch of videos on his youtube channel that pushed the limits of what is allowed on youtube, sometimes outright nudity for a few frames. Kinda cheeky. He never uploaded them on fantia or patreon or anywhere else because they were meant to be free, on youtube and he never re-uploaded them anywhere else after they were taken down.

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
Anyone have new video from pokoo

It disappear from Kemono like t24

HentaiJackass

Jun 6, 2020
I think this might be one of oo0mmd's latest work, couldn't find the chocolate cream one anywhere though:

Reactions: Karlruhe