MMD discussion/sharing

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone have this artist work?
really want to know if patreon work will uncen?

dead00

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone still have the old sz拓海 videos? They were shared here before, but anonshare died and took the collection with him.

Oct 9, 2021
I see some videos on youtube that uses MMD/UE or MMD [UE], what does that mean? It uses MMD combine with Unreal Engine?

Actually, if can refer me to a good website/webpage that explains MMD and the jargons/abbreviations would be cool.

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
I see some videos on youtube that uses MMD/UE or MMD [UE], what does that mean? It uses MMD combine with Unreal Engine?

Actually, if can refer me to a good website/webpage that explains MMD and the jargons/abbreviations would be cool.
I donno about that but i do heard MMDKKV before.
It's like you using Koikatsu model but run on MMD program or in some case, it's all on Blender.
MMD in the name is just for show and easy categorized for searching.

So i assumed MMD UE is the same as the example above but with Unreal Engine.

Oct 9, 2021
I donno about that but i do heard MMDKKV before.
It's like you using Koikatsu model but run on MMD program or in some case, it's all on Blender.
MMD in the name is just for show and easy categorized for searching.

So i assumed MMD UE is the same as the example above but with Unreal Engine.
So.... I can safely assume that MMD's abbreviation is going to develop like Intel's cpu naming? :Kappa:at least it makes sense

rawr32

Apr 12, 2019
Small question, does Jic even do actual sex anymore, I enjoy his shit but I really miss his previous style. The models are wayy to good to stay just in dance mode.
No, some people in his country got in major trouble for doing sex related MMDs and he freaked out and stopped. Only dances now.

• Wow
Reactions: Larcx