MMD discussion/sharing

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
Use MMDFans,it works like a charm,just make sure to copy paste the name from the videos
I was going to say "How the hell didn't I know about this site?!" But after searching f95, turns out it's been mentioned only once before on Monday. Whew

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
what software do you guys often use for compressing video? im asking for a good free one since my drive seem not enough for my collections anymore, and i really dont need 4k stuffs much

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
what software do you guys often use for compressing video? im asking for a good free one since my drive seem not enough for my collections anymore, and i really dont need 4k stuffs much
Handbrake or ffmpeg. Handbrake is easier for beginners. Just set Resolution Limit to 2K instead of 4K. Use H.265 Encoder, constant framerate, and constant quality of anywhere between 18-28

tuanhung

Dec 14, 2019
Please anyone have some work of this man @htt2021 can be share? i would be thankful so much, his original creator is hentai tree from iwara

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone recognize where this is from or who made it? Insect mmd, I saw this on Insects PMV by arrowd001.
Zorro already answered your question about the video but I just wanted to add that the creator's real name is CME6. On Iwara he copies someone else's username and then adds "01" after it. He previously impersonated other creators like Banana and Devilmetal17. Right now he's impersonating CicadasAreCool. He'll probably change his username again in the future.

There's a collection of his videos here if you're interested
https://f95zone.to/threads/cme6-collection-2022-01-12-mm3078-devilmetal37.98845/

Some of his other videos have also been posted on rule34video.com
He also has a pixiv here

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have Jic's newer videos? I'm mostly looking for the uncensored version of Abracadabra – Summer, and the full Shower time!! video, but any newer stuff would be most appreciated.

I know that his rewards Discord is on kemono, but sadly it hasn't been updated since November.