MMD discussion/sharing

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
moyu74-78

密码: rh78
74(R18).mp4等5个文件
复制链接后打开 PikPak App,保存当前文件
thank you,
but it seems like they only allow 3 download a day as free user.

will u keep the link for 1 more days?
I'm only missing number 77 which i can download tomorrow

Reactions: HalfZero

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Brothers, I hope I’m not too late. This is sao-sky’s latest video. I hope you like it.The password is 123456
Please let me know if you have works numbered after 52.
After all, his works after No. 52 are basically not open to the public. And to sponsor him, you need to use China's Weixin. But that requires identity authentication and a lot of things. People outside China can't do it if they don't know it. So I also looked for him. I have been working on it for a long time, but there is no progress.

Reactions: dajj and Ars Almal

rockstone4322

Jun 18, 2022
Please let me know if you have works numbered after 52.
After all, his works after No. 52 are basically not open to the public. And to sponsor him, you need to use China's Weixin. But that requires identity authentication and a lot of things. People outside China can't do it if they don't know it. So I also looked for him. I have been working on it for a long time, but there is no progress.
I bought no.100 video and distributed it to another site. I contacted the person through Iwara and he sent me a PayPal link and I paid for it there. It took me a few days to get an answer once, but I was able to receive the video normally. However, it was too expensive because it was $6 per video.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
I bought no.100 video and distributed it to another site. I contacted the person through Iwara and he sent me a PayPal link and I paid for it there. It took me a few days to get an answer once, but I was able to receive the video normally. However, it was too expensive because it was $6 per video.
Thank you very much. And generously share your current works. I can only pray if there are other heroes who can share other works. Thank you ^^

Cabuto

Aug 24, 2022
New [dd_dd];

Would be nice if someone generously provided the full version.
I'm that nice guys

, in case someone can't download from pixeldrain, compressed using 7z
But anyone have these works? From the same artist.

Last edited:

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I'm that nice guys

, in case someone can't download from pixeldrain, compressed using 7z
But anyone have these works? From the same artist.

i only have suisei one, since thats the only one that interest me

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Your browser is Firefox?
If yes then assume that video is encode using HEVC (H.265 codec) and Firefox refuse to allowed HEVC video to run on their firefox browser due to patents problem.
Google Chrome or Edge would just run those filetype just fine.
Or you could just use MPV lol

ycess93140

Sep 19, 2021
Does anyone have those from atya? THX