MMD discussion/sharing

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
RE: Chiyu March Video
Looking for the paywall variants too.
Do you have all paywall variant?
Like sub/no-sub and Eng MTL?
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91L01DTkhweFRK

new mozuku/mozuku48/mozuku48_ (doing this for people using search)
anyone have new reward from mozuku48?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
What will that f95zone now being owned by patreon notification mean for the site? Many of the threads including this one share works by artists who have patreon pages.
The most rational solution would be to impose a monthly subscription fee like a "pirate pass", so we just pay one price to access all the download link on this site that's connected to a patreon creator

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
It's an April Fools joke. I find myself amazed by how many people are falling for it, haha.
I bet most people don't pay attention to small "holidays". Hell, I don't remember my birthday some years. Also, right now, it is not 4/1 for quite a few people yet. Kind of hard to expect an April Fool's joke when it's not April Fool's day yet.

Reactions: Perrri

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
I bet most people don't pay attention to small "holidays". Hell, I don't remember my birthday some years. Also, right now, it is not 4/1 for quite a few people yet. Kind of hard to expect an April Fool's joke when it's not April Fool's day yet.
Fair enough in terms of the date- though I think the premise of Patreon acquiring this website is too absurd to be given any real credence given the... let's call it "flexible" interpretation of copyright.

• Haha
Reactions: BSR_LLK and Perrri