MMD discussion/sharing

Teeterino3

May 24, 2021
Does anyone have / 's premium Topaz from March? Unfortunately, the mega link in kemono is dead

Last edited:

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Naitokoubou up till 2023-09

I'm going to nuke that carpet out of my cloud tomorrow
Someone share it here and I just copy the whole thing to my cloud, so if that link it's still here do tell me to nuke this post asap

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Ah~ arca.live is a great forum.
You get the download link by decoding with a base64 decoder like this one:
the password is often "smpeople" (when they say the PW is "국룰" they mean "smpeople"), but sometimes people mix those up.
also note that the shared links on that forum often only stays active for a short period (1 ~ 3 months)

I don't know why but it says the password is wrong.
Perhaps the owner took down the link. (the post is 2 months old and the uploader said the link will be active for 1 months ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
Im also confuse at first, does is wrong pass or not. Thx somuch for the info

May 21, 2020
Does anyone have "59. Hoyoverse Tiktok Series Part 2" and "56. Hoyoverse Tiktok Series" in HD/4K?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I'm back!
3.59tb mmd
until April
have a good weekend
btw, i just checked, but most f it were Dance only vid?

It's a problem iwara has at times, they're probably already fixing it but a workaround I do is to go directly to any creator's profile. Just search something like "bengugu iwara.tv" in your browser and click the link that goes straight to their profile and it should be business as usual after that.
Thanks!
its works!

qb104

Jul 4, 2023
Naitokoubou up till 2023-09

I'm going to nuke that carpet out of my cloud tomorrow
Someone share it here and I just copy the whole thing to my cloud, so if that link it's still here do tell me to nuke this post asap
Thanks for sharing!
Do you have works after 2023/09 ?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone have this guy's [ work?

I'm especially interested in his Fauna & Sakamata stuff if someone has.