MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Any recomend artist who focus make animation (mmd/koikatsu) using blue archive characters ?
What should I say.
Currently the authors are divided into
Chinese authors. Basically, they use the original God. Wreckage. Star Iron games
(you can see a lot of KK's works)

Taiwanese authors. The Japanese influence is more in favor of synthesizing and including Chinese games, but the works are basically well-made.
But the works are basically well-crafted

Japanese authors. Basically, VT is the main one. But there will be Oriental. Blue file. Character creation for games such as Aquamarine Battleship.

European and American authors. Most of the characters are made from popular games such as Life and Death, FF7, and so on.

I would recommend
Then use the tags to find the artwork and author.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asuraku21

radiojoe

Dec 13, 2019
Hi, thanks for sharing. For some reason, the 2018 and 2021 files are corrupt for me (can't extract normally, using 7zip/winrar I can extract all but the first month of 2018 and the first six months of 2021), so would it be possible for you to reupload those? Thanks.
Apparently someone added new jic videos to rule34 video for example

Sub-T

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone happen to have access to the works of Stella858? Kemono seems quite dead lately and on top of that it appears Stella858 deletes their videos after a while so by the time Kemono catches up the mega links are all useless as they've been wiped clean, even the edited links have been removed

I'm specifically looking for all the Kokomi videos and the single Faruzan video if anyone has them

Reactions: J.7c14

smallMatt

Mar 22, 2018
Pulled these from an iwara archive. Should be everything unless he had any private videos.

Apupu (iwara) 2020.05-2021.03

Previews
Good god I have absolutely no idea how you could get this, I've been searching on and off for years, sincerely, thank you.

shuahlilo

Sep 14, 2019
Alright updated it. It should work this time. Just download the fixed version of 2018 and 2021
Thanks, they work now!
Also, heads up for anyone else getting the collection, the author's work goes back to 2017 but seems like his rewards only start 8/2018 so check mmdfans for the other old stuff.