解压密码:我对度盘又爱又恨
I found these, need a hero to reupload it tho

链接:
提取码:zf6t

链接:
提取码:ybw7
I've downloaded the files, and the password is incorrect.

If this get reply or you can crack the password I'll upload the files

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a good collection for Jindo out there, either pictures or videos?

So far I've found a decent number of videos uploaded on though it is only 720p and some are missing.
There's also this Chinese site ( ) that has some videos in 1080p but it's behind the usual paywall/points system that these kinds of sites have. Sometimes the content gets shared around enough that it ends up somewhere not paywalled.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mmd-discussion-sharing.139994/post-12690163
There was one user here that shared the image set and video reward for one of the months.
Other than that, I haven't had any luck finding much content for this creator. I was wondering if anyone else was able to.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
is that fake link or what? it's empty
Yes, if you hover over the link, the actual url goes somewhere else. If your browser went actually through to the site, you might want to run a virus scan or something. Idk what exactly this spammer is trying to do with these links.

Reactions: rejsazg

renzono

Apr 14, 2024
I have a few more, but im busy atm
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS9sL0IyTFFSNDd3
Someone enlighten me please, I have no clue on how to use it or what it means. Thanks for the help with explaining and for the link!
Edit: been enlightened, decoded

Also, any hero with MapleHutCat's Senadina "Bunny Style" and the newest Raiden Mei "Cupid"?
(or any BAIMI丶白米 videos from the last few months, since the introduction of DMs?)

Last edited:

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Does anyone have all of kaneshiro083 works at all or at least their voucher codes that can be used dude the only consistent video maker that has childbirth in it and childbirth fetish content is hard to come by video wise thats good

Reactions: Bulzeeb