• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MMD discussion/sharing

321_suomynonA

Apr 11, 2022
Might be best just to wait for kemono to come back though if enough people are interested in starting a new collection, I have most of his 4k vids up to black swan that I can upload in the future
Yes please, I really need the Yelan X Ningguang and Kafka X Black Swan. Thanks in advance

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
The Password is "KG" right?, It's show like this
I think you may need to change it to 7z rather than zip, but there were a few layers to it and I honestly can't tell what is going on with your files. It seems other people were having trouble with it as well, so here's a re-upload with no passwords or nonsense.

Kneegod - "old" & 2023.02-03

Previews

陰礜bae

Sep 1, 2021
Bit cheeky of me to ask but could we please have an extension or something maybe links available till 7th May? I ask this because with a limit of 5GB every 6 hours I don't think I'll be able to download all of the Kagamine Rin videos from Sugokunemuis Iwara4K folder. :cry:
Every Kagamine Rin videos from Iwara4K folder. (When download tell me beacause im running out of space.)
edit: forgot to tell but i put a expiration date on 14 may
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 21, 2020
Every Kagamine Rin videos from Iwara4K folder. (When download tell me beacause im running out of space.)
edit: forgot to tell but i put a expiration date on 14 may
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for doing this you're a life saver ♥
I've now downloaded all of the Kagamine Rin files I didn't have from Black Puddings MEGA so you can do whatever you want with them now :3

Rion 空

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone have YeBirdie - COW episode 02 and 03? With japanese audio and English sub?

toan250899

Jul 21, 2021
hello, I hope anyone who has these 2 videos can share them with me
0721masterPAISEN

ニーソ@MMD

Reactions: Poop unique

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 3587131

The Password is "KG" right?, It's show like this
you're doing it wrong. you shouldn't change the z01, z02 etc.
when people said change the extension to zip, you just need to rename the one files that have no extension
not renaming everything.

so curious, i tried to download it to see if maybe, the files itself is at fault.
but nope, i can extract everything and play the vid just fine.

This is what the final result looks like :

1714443352569.png

Lachnaea

Jul 27, 2022
Still, it's a start. If anyone got the rest, please tell me. I'll keep looking and upload them somewhere if I find them.
I can't post links yet, but this is a pixeldrain link:
l/T6LLzxZ6
This is all of the videos except for the Knuckle Dancer trailer. There's two extra videos in there that Steven released in that one private video: a higher quality version of Doppel2 and a mashup of the Sailor Punisher videos.

Last edited:

bor2

Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone have the new Aquinas vids? I specifically mean the special versions of the transparent bunny videos from a week+ ago. They're very good going from the base versions.

Reactions: bigdawg7328

Fuutarou

Jun 15, 2019
Echoing a previous request, anyone have the following? ( ) ( )