MMD discussion/sharing

AnonyMaus_VIII

Formerly 'AnonyMaus_VI'
Aug 1, 2023
Apologies for requesting it here, but I can't seem to find a thread like this but for images.
Does anyone have the paywalled contents of 七剣なな ( 7th_knights / NanaNanaken ) Fanbox/Fantia from March till now? His/her artworks are quite unique and significantly better than any other artists' artworks I've ever seen, in my opinion.

kemono(.)su/fanbox/user/22901267
kemono(.)su/fantia/user/29692
1715936454364.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Reyas

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
if its your link after u import it and if u activate " Grant your transfer quota to users downloading your links" in Mega's setting, under transfer. (which automatically on by default), yes it does, . (learn from my old mistakes, which made my quota run out in vain)

but if u just found link somewhere, and copy paste it here. not it doesnt
I guess it's my turn the be the hero

here is the 1.58 TB from Mango0.
I've transferred the contents to my mega folder

note: I've moved a few folders to "(need to compare)" folder, and more will likely be moved into that folder.
As the name suggests, those are folders I need to compare with my local collection to determine if I already have them

also, I've only bought 1-month subscription for mega, so the files will likely be deleted around June 7th
this is really annoying and BS.
I've made sure to change my mega settings so that "Grant your transfer quota to users downloading your links" is set to 0%.
Even so, somehow my transfer quota is all used up. This shit does not make sense in multiple aspects:
1) Given that the Pro 1 plan gives you 2 TBs and Mango0's folder is 1.58TB there should have been an excess quota even if I managed to download all of Mango0's collection
2) To use 1TB of the quota, I was downloading non-stop for ~2 weeks. But all of a sudden in an 8 or so hours 1TB was used? f-ing BS

renzono

Apr 14, 2024

Does any hero have MapleHutCat's Patreon-exclusive variations from March until know?

Mango0

Sep 20, 2023
this is really annoying and BS.
I've made sure to change my mega settings so that "Grant your transfer quota to users downloading your links" is set to 0%.
Even so, somehow my transfer quota is all used up. This shit does not make sense in multiple aspects:
1) Given that the Pro 1 plan gives you 2 TBs and Mango0's folder is 1.58TB there should have been an excess quota even if I managed to download all of Mango0's collection
2) To use 1TB of the quota, I was downloading non-stop for ~2 weeks. But all of a sudden in an 8 or so hours 1TB was used? f-ing BS
Screenshot 2024-05-18 004919.png Screenshot 2024-05-18 004919.png Screenshot 2024-05-18 004919.png Can relate to this except i set mine to 100% :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, not to mention when you almost use up your storage, mega's download + upload speed starts to decrease drastically (as if mega forced you to upgrade to higher plan).

• Wow
Reactions: Mushimush