MMD discussion/sharing

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Thread summary #10

Seems like most of the mass reporting of links has cleared up already, but just in case, I've added all the files of this and the last summary to soulseek. Check the index for instructions on how to download via soulseek if you're unfamiliar.

I could also experiment some more with making torrents if needed. The issue I have with making torrents is that random people who scrape dht or public trackers will constantly hit and run a torrent even before I share it with anyone. Plus, it locks any potential seeders in to the folder structure and naming. If you want to rename or restructure a collection, then you either stop seeding, or duplicate the entire thing which is a waste of space.

Anyways, probably none of this will be super relevant right now since most of these links are still alive, but if you're reading this a couple of months in to the future, it may be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previews -
Index -

陰礜bae

Sep 1, 2021
MAGICAL PANGPANG
aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS9sLzh5dnV2SlFT

This is what I got on my collection on my disk, looks like i saved works from him on mega, but I DONT want my mega account links dead ,so deal with it atm
goat.

also you have the new one? "Girls"

Lachnaea

Jul 27, 2022
Plus, it locks any potential seeders in to the folder structure and naming. If you want to rename or restructure a collection, then you either stop seeding, or duplicate the entire thing which is a waste of space.
Any modern torrent client will let you rename files and folders. I'm sure that there's clients that can also let you restructure; qbittorrent at least lets you move files into/out of folders by prepending "<folder name>\" or "..\" to a filename (/ for other OSs, of course). For a large collection though, it's probably too much effort.

As for a whether you should make a torrent, I'm neutral on it. This site could probably keep a mega torrent seeded, but it'd be a lot of effort for both the maintainer and DLers, especially to keep everyone updated on the latest torrent. Multiple torrents, probably per-creator, would probably be much easier to manage, but might have trouble keeping seeds on the less popular ones.

ycy0626

May 6, 2019
not sure why pixeldrain's upload speed is much slower than mega,
here is akira_brave777 collection on mega(link will exist one week)

pixeldrain's link will update after finish.
my file is upload finish, Enjoy
here is akira_brave777 collection(mega ink only exist one week)