MMD discussion/sharing

Miariel

Feb 19, 2021
The like and download buttons are removed if you use an ad blocker.
Disabled it, still nothing. Are you registered on iwara or unregistered, like me?
Also I don't think I will get to download anything, since site is botched, but got to establish if the problem is on my end or it is site's technical problem.
Still, download button wasn't an issue before even for unregistered users.

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
Disabled it, still nothing. Are you registered on iwara or unregistered, like me?
Also I don't think I will get to download anything, since site is botched, but got to establish if the problem is on my end or it is site's technical problem.
Still, download button wasn't an issue before even for unregistered users.
you need an account now to download from iwara
with an account the download button will show up after the video loads up in the browser

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

There's this youtube uploader that posts videos that are completely covered in mosaics. Is there some sort of trick to de-blurring it all, or is this person just trolling?
No trick as far as I know, but he has an Iwara account where he posts uncensored stuff although I can't find it right now. He has a similar username on Iwara but it keeps saying the page is not found. Maybe the admins at Iwara fucked something up with their update.
He also has a fantia page

Reactions: thefreemanaudrey

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Also anyone else thinks the Iwara update kinda....sucks? They spent what? 2 years on it? Maybe more and they added all this fancy new crap but they didn't fix the main issue everyone was complaining about, which was the fucking site constantly shitting itself and not being able to load any videos. This is why creators kept leaving. A lot of people were complaining that the site was slow and they couldn't upload anything. A new coat of paint is not gonna bring them back if the servers are still not working properly. :FacePalm:

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
Also anyone else thinks the Iwara update kinda....sucks? They spent what? 2 years on it? Maybe more and they added all this fancy new crap but they didn't fix the main issue everyone was complaining about, which was the fucking site constantly shitting itself and not being able to load any videos. This is why creators kept leaving. A lot of people were complaining that the site was slow and they couldn't upload anything. A new coat of paint is not gonna bring them back if the servers are still not working properly. :FacePalm:
Yeah, before at least I can go to if iwara site doesnt load but after the update, that site haven't picked up any new videos so.

Jun 18, 2017
No trick as far as I know, but he has an Iwara account where he posts uncensored stuff although I can't find it right now. He has a similar username on Iwara but it keeps saying the page is not found. Maybe the admins at Iwara fucked something up with their update.
He also has a fantia page
thanks for the help. unfortunately I can't find this person on kemono, maybe they don't cover their content.

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017
thanks for the help. unfortunately I can't find this person on kemono, maybe they don't cover their content.
There is an easy trick to fine someone in Kemono if someone uploaded or not.

Like this link.

Airv

Is Fantia, and then the ID of the user 164311.

So in Kemono site.

See how I put Fantia, and then user, then the ID code 164311.

And I'll now give an example of a Fantia account where no one uploaded it yet.

User Meer@MMD

If you use the up kemono link, it should take you directly to the main search option instead of a creator, then that means no one uploaded that yet.

You can do this for everything like example

Shirakami

So the key is knowing what site they use and what's their ID number for that site.

Hope that helps to find your creators in Kemono instead of using the search which sometimes doesnt search right unfortunately

Jun 18, 2017
There is an easy trick to fine someone in Kemono if someone uploaded or not.

Like this link.

Is Fantia, and then the ID of the user 164311.

So in Kemono site.

See how I put Fantia, and then user, then the ID code 164311.

And I'll now give an example of a Fantia account where no one uploaded it yet.

User Meer@MMD

If you use the up kemono link, it should take you directly to the main search option instead of a creator, then that means no one uploaded that yet.

You can do this for everything like example

Shirakami

So the key is knowing what site they use and what's their ID number for that site.

Hope that helps to find your creators in Kemono instead of using the search which sometimes doesnt search right unfortunately
THAT is super helpful. I've just been copy pasting the characters of their names and hoping for the best. I appreciate the help!

Reactions: PolloArroz