MMD discussion/sharing

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
I'm sorry to bother you, but maybe anyone of you know where i can find or have collections of fellow authors.
futamilk12 (futa content) (he also has patreon but there is non of his content on kemono)
genki! Yasumi not mmd but futa content
joker@mmd mmd and futa content kemonohas stopped taking content from fantia so maybe anyone has his collection?

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
Oof, I didn't knew that the vol2 thread was merged with this one, accidently deleted my message :/ So a reup
Anyone got 000mmd May request? It's been like a week but it's not being shared anywhere
I know 30$ a month is expensive so I get it tho

BTW, where do you guys get 000's videos shared from originally? His kemono hasn't been updated for quite a while, I've found a Chinese site that shares his recent work month by month but judging by the upload date I can't tell if this thread is the origin or not
Is there some sort of hidden underground MMD sharing community that I don't know the existence of? Always was curious about it

Reactions: dfsdfaadsfasf

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
where do you guys get 000's videos shared from originally?
i remember when i had like a 30 or 40 mmds on my playlist, orion dobledosis from iwara and 000 50% iwara and 50% youtube. I could watch them all in 2 hours or so... i was happy back then. it was devil's work when i googled a torrent of 000 4k r18 and my life was ruined.

))) https://f95zone.to/threads/drezal-collection-patreon-drezal.31933/post-9090310 i don't remember if this is last version or there was updates, search through user's messages yourself. and users basically sometimes share 000 every month here and there

Reactions: gpfqmswk

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
i remember when i had like a 30 or 40 mmds on my playlist, orion dobledosis from iwara and 000 50% iwara and 50% youtube. I could watch them all in 2 hours or so... i was happy back then. it was devil's work when i googled a torrent of 000 4k r18 and my life was ruined.

))) https://f95zone.to/threads/drezal-collection-patreon-drezal.31933/post-9090310 i don't remember if this is last version or there was updates, search through user's messages yourself. and users basically sometimes share 000 every month here and there
Ah I know that guy from the old old thread, tho he only has the past videos, I was referring to people who brings up the very recent ones

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Is there any news on mitsuboshil? Don't care if he's on break, just hoping he's alive
I'm starting to worry as well. Mitsuboshil is a grand-master and if he retires with a boatload of cash that would be great. He certainly deserves it but his lack of productions or communication might be a sign of something unfortunate. If anyone knows about it, I, like the other guy, would appreciate news.

He said he would release a new video at the end of feb but that didn't happen and I've checked the media accounts of his I know of, none of them have anything past feb. Sure hope he's alright.