MMD discussion/sharing

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
A collection of Patreon videos:

Jesus, man. Can anyone contact HAL? He's gonna get banned from Patreon for posting loli content. I already messaged him on iwara, but I doubt he will read it. Can't message him from twitter since I'm not verified. Not the first time I've done this. I'll be honest, these Japanese never bothered to find out and they just fuck around, until they actually find out one day.
Joker concerned.jpg

Reactions: aeblel and TDFate

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
Kemono on maintenance again?
I thought so too, because the authors I follow haven't been updated for several days. But kemono works and adds content. But for some reason this is information from discord. Moreover, they are often garbage. No one controls it and the website barely manages to process it. There's too much of it. Here's an example

freezan

Dec 12, 2022
Thread summary #12

Send me a DM to request re-upload of anything marked as archived. Request only if original links are dead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previews - [ ] [ ]

A reminder that I keep the index on cryptpad updated a bit more frequently. It is sorted alphabetically by creator, except for the latest updates at the very bottom.
Hi! Do you have a new video from aidenHet "twins night" in the version with Hu Tao? I just need it. If there is, please share it.