MMD discussion/sharing

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Extra Ratzy stuff from last month. Just some different camera angles and variations of previous videos.

Do you know the names of the videos? I do not have the videos i have indexed by month
These are the names for those months. I also have the files if there are any you can't upload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 25, 2017
I know this is possible but imma be honest i had hoped you atleast knew a bit of what you were looking for outside the dates, especially because sometimes videos from 000MMD have completely fucked up dates depending on how you use mega to download them. not ot mention it fucks the sorting i had setup in my folder beforehand and i have to restructure all of it afterwards.
Oh, I understnad, you have some other type of folder strucutre setup (e.g. based on charatcers or something), and not everything in one folder like the torrent has. Then it would be indeed too much work.

But fortunatelly I found at least the names on kemono, so these are what I am missing:

大〇ス〇ルでNewJeans (뉴진스) 'ETA'
フレッチャー(艦これ)でHappy Halloween
風〇い〇はと白〇フ〇キと常〇ト〇で虎視眈々
北〇双〇、八〇沢な〇り、牛〇り〇、木〇あ〇きでBraveGirls−Rollin'
バーバラ、フィッシュル、ノエル、甘雨、刻晴 (原神)で Carry me off

2023.12:

鈴〇る〇、天〇こ〇ろ、リ〇・ヘ〇エ〇タでGirls' Generation 少女時代 'Gee'
レイラ(原神)で(G)I-DLE - Queencard
サンタ衣装な湊〇く〇、紫〇シ〇ン、百〇あ〇めで『好き!雪!本気マジック』
ライザリン・シュタウトでconqueror
ジャーヴィス(艦これ)でKILLER B

May 21, 2020
Does anyone have 7pupu Usada Pekora x Pekora Mama - Aibo Dance Hall videos? Looked on Iwara and they only have the dance and bunny suit sex dance but in low quality (even more so thanks to Iwara not having the option for Source quality) and any Kemono Mega Link do not work so getting it from there is a no go

luk3080

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know the passwords for the 2024 files in this Mega?

From