MMD discussion/sharing

Sep 14, 2021
not sure if is just me, anyone else experienced download from Takoyaki's Mega folder for latest Blackswan + sparkle SFX only keep failing? or maybe is a more generous Mega download question? it kept asking me to download tgz file while the mp4 file is downloading, but no matter I download that .tgz file or not, the MP4 download will fail and frozen at 99% :cry:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
not sure if is just me, anyone else experienced download from Takoyaki's Mega folder for latest Blackswan + sparkle SFX only keep failing? or maybe is a more generous Mega download question? it kept asking me to download tgz file while the mp4 file is downloading, but no matter I download that .tgz file or not, the MP4 download will fail and frozen at 99% :cry:
You downloading it through your browser or through the app? If the former, then find yourself a better browser, which would not renaming files when downloading them.

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
EAD j aka oo0 (patreon 79606411) posted a new video and I saw on kemono they now use dropbox which asks for an account to download, should I even bother registering for one or is it just not going to work?

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
EAD j aka oo0 (patreon 79606411) posted a new video and I saw on kemono they now use dropbox which asks for an account to download, should I even bother registering for one or is it just not going to work?
"Yes, you can apply for an account. However, whether you can download what you want depends on whether the other party has enabled it. After all, the author knows that once it is published, it will usually be closed