MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Hello! I'm new to MMD. I downloaded some models and while it's cool to see them, I'd like to know if it'd possible to download a pack of sexy animations and give them to the characters I own so I can see them moving. Is it possible? And where can I download said pack in case it exists?
You should say: You have obtained the model but lack the software to drive it. In fact, you should visit the IWARA website. There is a comment section where you can ask questions. Moreover, if you are inquiring about camera and motion tracking, there are probably dance animations available that you can find with some searching. For special actions, you have three options: 1. Adjust them yourself, 2. Purchase from the creator of the action, or 3. Search for resources online. Alternatively, you can use KK/HS2/VAM, where some have released scenes that you can use, either by purchasing or searching.

bqy444

May 24, 2023
Here you are
whiteguise
【38min無修正】ASMR+地雷系乳交誘惑〓沙花叉クロヱSakamata Chloe〓飼育員チャレンジ:
Someone please make a backup, I don't want to spend another day uploading it.
Thanks for the uploading!! Do you have Fubuki one or Hoshikawa one?

VoidSpace

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the uploading!! Do you have Fubuki one or Hoshikawa one?

I don't have them, maybe I will buy them if I have a spare in the future. I will upload them if I buy them.

KuzashiX

May 6, 2018
Here is Kneegod June July. if anyone can share that would be great.

链接:
解压码:rr7777777

链接:
解压码:rr7777777

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Here you are
whiteguise
【38min無修正】ASMR+地雷系乳交誘惑〓沙花叉クロヱSakamata Chloe〓飼育員チャレンジ:
Someone please make a backup, I don't want to spend another day uploading it.
am i the only one who get Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml from windows security?

ive downloaded multiple file from pixeldrain before, but this one are the only one who trigger this.