MMD discussion/sharing

Quickman

May 3, 2024
Hello, i need some help if anyone recognize who's the author of ? I remember this video from Iwara and i download it from 2020 i believe the author was active from 2018, i lost track of the author maybe i forgot to add friend/follow/their iwara acc disappeared/iwara deleted all their video, im not quiet sure, if anyone happen to know, please tell me, thank you

Kalinn

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, anyone have a backup of the creator aitsu's videos? Recently wanted to see them but they are not yet available in the original quality on iwara

The video I was most looking forward to seeing was Ghostdance Vocaloid

Feetuss

Aug 19, 2023
nana4 patreon
2 old vids for now. I'm going to upload more.
If you have a request, please tell the title, while I don't have recent ones.
Thanks dude, you have these ?
Takane lui - Mister
Ririka - LUVORATORRRRRY
Mori - rabbit hole

notho-ants

Jan 2, 2022
Hello, i need some help if anyone recognize who's the author of ? I remember this video from Iwara and i download it from 2020 i believe the author was active from 2018, i lost track of the author maybe i forgot to add friend/follow/their iwara acc disappeared/iwara deleted all their video, im not quiet sure, if anyone happen to know, please tell me, thank you
「JKのお小遣い事情 その3」 from いわすけさん
He deleted all his stuff, but I once uploaded his works, specially the mega.nz one, you can check my past posts.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
hey guys, I've been looking for more "uncommon" stuff and I've found a few artist that either deleted their accounts/most of their content or just privated 95% of it and then left.
rn I'm trying to find someone who has videos from these 3

(deleted/privated profile)
(90% of videos are private)
(deleted profile)

can you help me?
You can find the deleted artists here:

As for the other artist who privated their videos, I'm afraid you'll have to find them somewhere else.

Nikki59

Jul 17, 2024
Does anyone have Naitokoubou Heirdamu 2024-07 Manuka Chewy? I’m looking for the alternative (nude) version in 4K please if someone has it

HotaruMiyuki

Mar 15, 2019
Asking again since it's been a while, any hero has this from ? anyone has videos from ?

MochiMalin

Dec 2, 2023
Thread summary #13

Send me a DM to request re-upload of anything marked as archived. Request only if original links are dead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews - [ ] [ ]

A reminder that I keep the index on cryptpad updated a bit more frequently. It is sorted alphabetically by creator, except for the latest updates at the very bottom.