MMD discussion/sharing

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Damn, could use with his contents, hard to find this kind of sex dance these days
Not really. It's an issue of the time needed to complete the work. This type of project requires a lot of time to refine the actions, expressions, rhythm, and storyboard coordination. Even if the previous work has similar actions that can be used, there still need to be subtle modifications for application. Usually, this kind of work takes at least a month for one piece, and it could take more than a year for slower ones. It's not like KK/HS2/VAM, where you can use someone else's scenes and produce several works in a month (depending on the author's computer capability).

Oct 9, 2021
Not really. It's an issue of the time needed to complete the work. This type of project requires a lot of time to refine the actions, expressions, rhythm, and storyboard coordination. Even if the previous work has similar actions that can be used, there still need to be subtle modifications for application. Usually, this kind of work takes at least a month for one piece, and it could take more than a year for slower ones. It's not like KK/HS2/VAM, where you can use someone else's scenes and produce several works in a month (depending on the author's computer capability).
Hence, I say it hard to find because it gets mixed with the "presets scenes". Example, if you filter tag on iwara with sex_dance, you would actually have to preview video to see is it cut scenes or original work. Unless there is better identifier which then will again get mixed. HMvs/PMVs made the mix cloudier too :sick:

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Hence, I say it hard to find because it gets mixed with the "presets scenes". Example, if you filter tag on iwara with sex_dance, you would actually have to preview video to see is it cut scenes or original work. Unless there is better identifier which then will again get mixed. HMvs/PMVs made the mix cloudier too :sick:

It mainly depends on the audience's preferences since converting viewers into supporters (sponsors) is crucial. Therefore, viewership is very important. Fast production, duplication, and sex scenes are still popular even if repetitive. After all, many people love KK/HS2/VAM because once they start watching, it's continuous sex scenes, repetitive movements, and similar settings, only with different characters. As long as the female lead is a character they like, that's all that matters.

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
Yeah i know, i was the one who posted the last div6 videos 000MMD posted so i was hoping to add this one to my collection, and 000MMD stopped adding pubic hair to them which i personally prefer.

But thank you for the info, might have to grab it from his fantia to get it archived if i decide to get some more tora coins.
Totally agree, could you share the deepkis div6 vids if you happen to get them?