MMD discussion/sharing

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
There is a new artist making some good works.

If someone has the HQ works from fantia please share.

• Wow
Reactions: Sting (Ñ)GH

sadadad22

Mar 13, 2023
Anybody know if X Studio has 18+ versions of his videos? Also if anyone have JiuLi content at least that was deleted from kemono PLEASE SHARE

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
His videos were some of the most watched on Iwara before he took them down. Hundreds of thousands of views. Not that difficult to find him. Also reverse image searching is how you can find lost videos. You take a screenshot and use a reverse image finder like Google Images' reverse image search function or Saucenao. Also sites like Oreno3D allow you to see thumbnails of deleted Iwara videos.
I see, I thought it was a relatively new video, so I only explored those vids of 2022.

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Guys, I need your help to find the author of this vid
This vid is uploaded on rule34video at Dec 10th 2022, that's where I downloaded it, but it got deleted later. The watermark on the upper right suggests it is originally on Iwara, but I can't find it there. The keyword I search is dog and Meiko.
Does ur 7z folder contains his videos? what's the password

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Does ur 7z folder contains his videos? what's the password
The 7z thing was shared by mistake because I didn't know how to use gofile, that "my first upload" vid is what I wanted to ask. And it was answered by knorsoup on the last page. The vid is made by ひょろり魚RX.

Reactions: Khu66