MMD discussion/sharing

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Not sure what's going on with Kemono's fantia updates, but it's almost been a month again since some artists' last updates. Anyone have any of shiron's more recent stuff?
kemono.party’s not really gonna have fantia uploads for a while. Fantia is able to detect the accounts of people who use their session key for the scraper, and if it does, they get a warning the first time and banned the second time. The people behind kemono don’t have any way to counteract this yet so don’t expect any updates for some time.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
kemono.party’s not really gonna have fantia uploads for a while. Fantia is able to detect the accounts of people who use their session key for the scraper, and if it does, they get a warning the first time and banned the second time. The people behind kemono don’t have any way to counteract this yet so don’t expect any updates for some time.
Is this really true? I have imported multiple times before March, yet I see no warnings. Also some of my favored kemono pages are still being updated for early April.

Reactions: RGZ34

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Is this really true? I have imported multiple times before March, yet I see no warnings. Also some of my favored kemono pages are still being updated for early April.
They said they fixed that, but also a lot of creators just give away their stuff for free on Fantia after a month or if you have an account and are subscribed to them using the free tier. That's why a lot of creators don't get updated on kemono. There's no point in uploading stuff that isn't paywalled.

Reactions: RGZ34

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Oh my bad if that’s the case, I was just parroting what they’re saying on telegram. If you don’t mind me asking could you send a link of kemono.party when you use it? I personally haven’t seen any fantia pages get updates in the “recently” tab, and they’re mentioning something called kemono shared or whatever on the telegram, so maybe I need to go to that site if it’s a thing.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Oh my bad if that’s the case, I was just parroting what they’re saying on telegram. If you don’t mind me asking could you send a link of kemono.party when you use it? I personally haven’t seen any fantia pages get updates in the “recently” tab, and they’re mentioning something called kemono shared or whatever on the telegram, so maybe I need to go to that site if it’s a thing.
Apologies, it appears I need to correct myself.
The only example in my favorites would be user ID 1419, updated only up to 3/22.
As for me importing stuff, I should add that all attempts from around December to March have failed.
The upload logs would say that it checked the creator posts, but the kemono pages would not update to show them.
Nonetheless I have not received any warnings.