Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.50 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Why is Moana SO Ugly? Maui looks normal but Moana has been beaten with an Ugly stick.
ngl doing the anal scene rn and im like this looks nothing like any of the other scenes makes me scared for the actual sex scene when it cums it's such a mindfucc 9xc77xvwcst31.jpg

Reactions: GaRbS

Dragoon808

Feb 4, 2018
Why is Moana SO Ugly? Maui looks normal but Moana has been beaten with an Ugly stick.
Whats hilarious is if the artist was trying to draw an average looking Polynesian girl he succeeded i can find you a lot of girls who look just like this in Hawaii lol.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by [Shagamon Games]
Version of the game:Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.2.]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Universal Android apk:

If you enjoy this android port , please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shagamon

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Why and when will it be fixed. Also its V0.2.0 that the shop isnt working right? Just so were talking about the same version
The why; I redesigned Moana's main sprite and had to redo all her outfits, so there was nothing to buy. The when; right now! New release came out today on my Patreon, and while there is an issue with using old save files, the shop is open with several new outfits to buy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joodaeh

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
The why; I redesigned Moana's main sprite and had to redo all her outfits, so there was nothing to buy. The when; right now! New release came out today on my Patreon, and while there is an issue with using old save files, the shop is open with several new outfits to buy.
dude, i tried to get the public version from your patreon but it requires a key, what's the code?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes