Ren'Py - Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.50 Public] [Shagamon Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

uncleaR1596

I like the artstyle, enjoy the story, the minigame isn't too difficult. The problem is this huge bug that does not allow you to change your outfit/wardrobe/look. As soon as you try to change you wardrobe, the game crashes and if you hit rollback/ignore it will take you straight to Maui and not allow you to modify your appearance. That being said, the game is fun, I wish we could add bigger boobs and ass and some nipple/clit piercings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheBarkingDog

A simple game, but an enjoyable one.
    I like the art.
    The gameplay remind me (a bit) a witch trainer, you just go with the flow.
    The mini game with the map is quiet hard, but doesn't block the story if you cannot solve it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ziezn

Loved the new scenes with the Phil - we need more stuff like that! The art could be improved, but it grows on you with time, and I think it's getting better with every update

Keep up the good work dev!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Annonx

Man this game is bittersweet! The art is cool ( sometimes average, but that's ok ) the writing isn't amazing but it does the job ( it reminds me a lot of the basic version of Witch Trainer ) and the with playing around with the controls a bit, you can avoid any grind ( a bit too long. ) BUT!
    Because there is a but !

The game is badly wired on some points. The training events don't necessarily follow each other, so the chronology of the events is sometimes screwed up. It's not really serious but it breaks the immersion.

And the famous bug of the textbox that doesn't go away, and makes the game quite frustrating, because you can't change Moana's clothes anymore.

Speaking of appearance, I never found the button to put back the basic hair on Moana. Maybe I'm blind, but it ruined the game for me.

In conclusion, a good potential, but still a bit buggy! I'm waiting to see the next updates ! My rating may change in the future
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4495149

I liked the art style a lot and the dialogue between the characters was quite good and realistic. It was nice to see a variety of costumes, and the effort to unlock them didn't feel too grindy. The only criticism would be that the number of characters were limited, though I do expect this to be expanded as development continues. Overall, I would definitely recommend people to check this out, especially if you are into trainer games.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Pretty solid game, nice art, gameplay is very interactive, there are costumes to unlock and the the trainer elements were well implemented. The corruption is slow but steady, the perfect pacing trainers should have.

I haven't even watched Moana but still was able to enjoy the trainer, I just worry that the massive cock might not be canon.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

UserLimited

pretty great, i like the art, obviously needs more content and features but that will surely come. im looking forward for what’s next (i need more characters ghfujkhfjjhbuygmelkngkyghkmggyuggjijbklliopitrxvjo)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JAWriter

A promising beginning. Although still in its very early stages of development, I can see that this game and this artist have promise in making a competent Akabur-style Trainer game. It might not be the most original or experimental WEG, but it has good writing, decent enough art, and serviceable music.

It is currently quite buggy, but its still quite playable. Overall, given its short run time and early development stage, its a decent enough time-waster if you have 1-2 hours to kill.

Definitely something worth bookmarking and checking out a few months from now.