3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
El guido:

Pick area 1. Click speaker. Look card
- April 1922 end date
- Has a stamp
- Year matches the year you're on, except bath and pool, in which case I entirely ignored this with no issue
Nothing else seems to matter, just check these by eye, click green if no issues, click the issue then red if there is one

El sexo:
- Click the pink button to go to strip mod. Spam click below belly button area to finger them, maybe other shit works, dunno. Eventually they'll cum. At some point you'll be able to click the locked option to sexo them
- Click forward arrow, wait, click play, wait, click play, wait, click play, hand over letter when that option opens if you want to be able to summon girl in the summon girl room
Dunno if you can choose the sex act in any way

El principlalo roomo and shoppo:
- Principal room seems not to function
- Shop is accessed by clicking the left side of the screen when you're picking a map and only lets you buy letters to hand to girls. The actual shop area also doesn't seem to function

El gameo:
- isn't very good

trapem

Jun 5, 2018
just does what Imperial Gatekeeper does but a bit worse. Play Imperial Gatekeeper if you haven't already!

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
That glitch is from the decensored plugin, unfortunately. To fix it, replace the DumbRendererDemosiac config file in BepInEx/plugins with the one attached but the scene will be censored again.

Edit: Asked about it in the plugin thread
Assets don't looks censored in the files. Must be a shader/effect.

Sucks digging through the files before even playing, feels like im spoiling the game a bit :/

Potential "live2d cubism mask"? :unsure:
Nope
The female bodies used in the scenes are hard censored and the plugin is just removing the whole thing.
1661238961543.png
So changing the plugin is not going to help much, but there are different files of the bodies which are not censored. This makes me think there is a censor toggle somewhere...
1661238931211.png
Totally doable too. Some changes to the Assembly-CSharp. I still have an issue where 1 scene isn't uncensored, but I'll work that out when I have more time.
1661244524289.png

It also appears there is a bug with the game itself where big breasts disappear in certain scenes

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Nice, basically a hentai version of Papers please! Similar to that Imperial gatekeeper game as well. Not finished though so I'll keep an eye on it's progress for sure.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Nope
The female bodies used in the scenes are hard censored and the plugin is just removing the whole thing.

So changing the plugin is not going to help much, but there are different files of the bodies which are not censored. This makes me think there is a censor toggle somewhere...

Totally doable too. Some changes to the Assembly-CSharp. I still have an issue where 1 scene isn't uncensored, but I'll work that out when I have more time.

It also appears there is a bug with the game itself where big breasts disappear in certain scenes
Oh i see, that is quite odd.

Most of the textures are uncensored while some are censored, mostly sprites/live2d...
"resources.assets" seems to be tha main file for the paperdoll parts.
Texture atlases for some scenes contain pre-censored parts:
1661334918829.png

While said parts could be found elsewhere uncensored:
1661335056556.png

Odd. Guess that's somewhat normal in a "preview" of a game?

Reactions: wazxy

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
this game is not worth the playing, i know its still in early, or something like that, but even when it get ready it will suck. Imperial gatekeeper is way better.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
I see that in the 3rd grade , pool and changing room, the quota lost the third conditions. Is there anyone here share the third condition for every room that I mentioned before.
Another question is How can I move a girl into the Re-interview room ?

Last edited:

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
I see that in the 3rd grade , pool and changing room, the quota lost the third conditions. Is there anyone here share the third condition for every room that I mentioned before.
Another question is How can I move a girl into the Re-interview room ?
For all rooms without a listed 3rd star condition, the 3rd condition is actually to give 1 letter to a girl.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Quick and lazy edits to the assembly and I think it's all good. I'll let you all test it and get back to me if there are errors.
1661372510098.png 1661372597782.png
Only problem is this will have to be updated with each version that comes out. I will probably only do this version(v22022-08-18) until a full release.

Goes in the Mob_Musume_Gakuen_Win64_v22022-08-18\Mob Musume Gakuen Win64\Mob Musume Gakuen\Mob_Data\Managed folder, backup the original and overwrite when asked.

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
is there a problem with the shop or something? im trying to use the red arrow to go back to the menu but doesnt seem to do anything, getting me stuck forcing altF4

Reactions: Eleyth

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Only problem is this will have to be updated with each version that comes out. I will probably only do this version(v22022-08-18) until a full release.
Nice work.
Progress on the project can go one of 2 ways.
Uncensored assets with a new censor applied /or/ more hard censored assets. Lets hope for the first one aye?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to have sex in this game ? I only got cunningling and BJ. already clear all stage but never got anything else. is it random ?

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes